Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Snooker World Championship 2014

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 11,595 Mod ✭✭✭✭Say Your Number

Do those apes always have to roar their heads off every time O'Sullivan gets a chance?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,890 ✭✭✭tomdempsey200

Do those apes always have to roar their heads off every time O'Sullivan gets a chance?

ya it's like a broken record

"c'mon ronnie"

Jimmy white used to have the same thing

• Closed Accounts Posts: 287 ✭✭cack_handed

Started with alex higgins of course...think it adds to atmosphere but theres a bit of the mob mentality about it alright

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 11,595 Mod ✭✭✭✭Say Your Number

I can understand it if it's the last few frames but there is a long way to go yet, every single time Selby misses it happens, just shut the f*ck up.

• Registered Users Posts: 179 ✭✭AlwaysAnyTime

I can understand it if it's the last few frames but there is a long way to go yet, every single time Selby misses it happens, just shut the f*ck up.

COME ON RONNIE

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 29,372 ✭✭✭✭HeidiHeidi

Score?

COME ON RONNIE

:mad:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 31,152 ✭✭✭✭KERSPLAT!

Ronnie gone off the boil a little

HeidiHeidi wrote: »
    Score?

4-3 to Ronnie, final frame of session, lots of misses - could go either way this frame

Wow...if selby gets 4-4 here it's something....with an 83% pot rate that would be massive

• Advertisement

:eek:

Great fluke selby!

Horrible missed black selby!!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,680 ✭✭✭Stargate

Would believe a fluke and a miss :eek:

5-3 ronnie is just about right, though, neither been on fire really

• Closed Accounts Posts: 39,022 ✭✭✭✭Permabear

This post has been deleted.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,039 ✭✭✭MJ23

Taylor breathing into the mic at the end of every sentence. I can't stand him. "Baloo"

• Registered Users Posts: 2,877 ✭✭✭purplecow1977

Permabear wrote: »
    This post had been deleted.

Are you just repeating John Virgo? :P He coulda been 4-4 though, that would have been an excellent confidence booster.

He's probably glad to still be in it, after O'Sullivan threatened to run away with it.

Hope it stays close to the end and that it won't be all over at 7.30 tomorrow evening.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,812 ✭✭✭thelad95

He's probably glad to still be in it, after O'Sullivan threatened to run away with it.

Hope it stays close to the end and that it won't be all over at 7.30 tomorrow evening.

Would love a marathon final session. Haven't seen one of those since 2010 which was an utter borefest. Would expect Ronnie to be 11-6 or 12-5 by tonight and it won't go past 9 o clock tomorrow :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 39,022 ✭✭✭✭Permabear

This post has been deleted.

• Advertisement

not sure why "wheres the cueball going?" annoys so many folk? Am guessing virgo has some kind of deal or side bet going to use it every availble opportunity, harmless really

Actually like him as a commentator and his book on alex higgins, while not of booker prize standard, is full of great snooker yarns

• Registered Users Posts: 904 ✭✭✭squadro

latest score please

• Closed Accounts Posts: 31,152 ✭✭✭✭KERSPLAT!

6-3

• Registered Users Posts: 29,293 ✭✭✭✭Mint Sauce

Not looking good for Mark.

• Registered Users Posts: 29,372 ✭✭✭✭HeidiHeidi

How many frames this session?

Hoping I'll get home to see the last couple at least!

thelad95 wrote: »
    Would love a marathon final session. Haven't seen one of those since 2010 which was an utter borefest. Would expect Ronnie to be 11-6 or 12-5 by tonight and it won't go past 9 o clock tomorrow :(

Might not even reach the final session.

Parrott definitely hoping for a clean sweep from here!

HeidiHeidi wrote: »
    How many frames this session?

Hoping I'll get home to see the last couple at least!

8 (I think). On number 2 now.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,890 ✭✭✭tomdempsey200

Mint Sauce wrote: »

they said 9 at the start tonite

• Advertisement

Mint Sauce wrote: »

Advertisement