Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Quick question about counting points/courses

• 21-03-2014 11:21pm
    Registered Users Posts: 118 ✭✭

Well I've been wondering this for a while and thought I'd ask here. I do ordinary Irish and only require a D3 for my course. If I get a D3 do I need to include it in my points? Ie. If I get 6 A1s and a D3 in Irish, will I need to disregard one of the A1s when counting my points just because my course requires a D3 in Irish? I've asked my Irish teacher but she wasn't sure.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,109 ✭✭✭QueenOfLeon

Well I've been wondering this for a while and thought I'd ask here. I do ordinary Irish and only require a D3 for my course. If I get a D3 do I need to include it in my points? Ie. If I get 6 A1s and a D3 in Irish, will I need to disregard one of the A1s when counting my points just because my course requires a D3 in Irish? I've asked my Irish teacher but she wasn't sure.

No, definitely not, you count your top 6 for points and then you can have any subject after that used as a requirement.

Advertisement