Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Myprotein-protein

• 21-03-2014 11:40pm
    Registered Users Posts: 18

Well .
    I order few items form Myprotein.ie they send my product through Royal Mail ;/ did any one have experience with that ? What is the average time for delivery ? Im waiting already 1 week ;/ and they told me that i have to wait like 21 :/

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,115 ✭✭✭✭Nervous Wreck

I've never waited more than 3 working days on an order from MP.

• Registered Users Posts: 18 nowy798

I've never waited more than 3 working days on an order from MP.
    But this time there had problem with courier and they send my order by Royal mail :/ my neighbor order from MP 2 days before me and he still did received this order as well ;/

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,783 ✭✭✭RidleyRider

nowy798 wrote: »
    But this time there had problem with courier and they send my order by Royal mail :/ my neighbor order from MP 2 days before me and he still did received this order as well ;/

Keep onto them. They had problems with delivery a few months back and some packages ended up in Germany and the likes. Pester them like crazy till they sort it.

Or just wait it out.

Thanks. DO you know if i forget to put Co.Tipperary into my address , would there be any problems with delivery in Ireland ?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,783 ✭✭✭RidleyRider

nowy798 wrote: »
    Thanks. DO you know if i forget to put Co.Tipperary into my address , would there be any problems with delivery in Ireland ?

There's your problem. E-mail them and get it sorted. Actually, just phone them!

BTW, where do you train?

• Advertisement

I got my protein todayt :) Im so happy .Most of time at home but now im member of Thurles Leisure center :D

• Registered Users Posts: 304 ✭✭cagefactor

I ordered last tuesday, on Friday this is the status - 28/03/2014 14:09 ITEM MANIFESTED FOR COLLE - IE

Still hasn't arrived. Kinda annoyed now as Im out since Friday so loosing Gainz :-D

There's alot to be said for HP and DiscountSupps next day delivery.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,349 ✭✭✭Cotts72

cagefactor wrote: »
    I ordered last tuesday, on Friday this is the status - 28/03/2014 14:09 ITEM MANIFESTED FOR COLLE - IE

Still hasn't arrived. Kinda annoyed now as Im out since Friday so loosing Gainz :-D

There's alot to be said for HP and DiscountSupps next day delivery.

Been using proteinworks last few months,said I'd change things and ordered off hpnutrition on Monday at around midday,arrived Tuesday at 8am,fantastic service!

• Registered Users Posts: 370 ✭✭JonnyF

Always use HP - find them excellent and always have good offers.

Never like MyProtein's stuff either.

Advertisement