Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

stressed, help

• 21-03-2014 11:54pm
    Registered Users Posts: 8

Help!
    I have become very nervous lately in a lot of aspects of my life. I have lost two very important animals in my life, me little dog died on the vets table on Christmas day she had to get knocked out to get a absence lanced and didnt wake up. 9 weeks later my horse took a bad colic and hand to be put to sleep. I know there animals but my heart is broken, the other day I was asked if I would take two miniature ponies on as there were going to be destroyed by the end of this week! Tonight im having a lot of stress, everything bad is going on in my head im feel physical sick! Is it normal to be this scared and will I ever feel better

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,596 ✭✭✭anniehoo

aloe I don't think this is the best forum for you right now.If you'd like to discuss your pet's welfare and care on this forum let me know by PM and I will happily reopen your thread.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement