Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Booking.com/ ebookers.ie codes / vouchers?

Options
  • 21-03-2014 11:59pm
    Registered Users Posts: 727 ✭✭✭

Hi guys,

Just wondering if anyone knows of any valid discount codes / vouchers for Booking.com at the minute?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 19,340 CMod ✭✭✭✭Davy

FLASH15 is for www.ebookers.ie if that's any use to you, takes 15% off before sunday.

• Registered Users Posts: 486 ✭✭Juxtapose

Davy wrote: »
    FLASH15 is for www.ebookers.ie if that's any use to you, takes 15% off before sunday.

Damn, only saw this now..

• Registered Users Posts: 746 ✭✭✭Thegalwayman

APP15 still works on ebookers iOS app afaik. used it yesterday for the 4th time

EASTER15 for 15% @ ebookers.ie

• Registered Users Posts: 112 ✭✭walsh08

APP18-18% OFF EBOOKERS!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,326 ✭✭✭Blingy

walsh08 wrote: »
    APP18-18% OFF EBOOKERS!

Is this only on the app?

• Registered Users Posts: 5,112 ✭✭✭StripedBoxers

Davy wrote: »
    EASTER15 for 15% @ ebookers.ie

This code is expired, I tried to use it a minute ago and got the message saying it is expired.

This code is expired, I tried to use it a minute ago and got the message saying it is expired.

Expired @ midnight

Soz :o

• Registered Users Posts: 112 ✭✭walsh08

You have to be quick with most of their codes but this one has been around for ages and works : EBFAN15(as per their facebook page,like most sites always has their discount codes!)!

• Registered Users Posts: 3 olenjim

if that's any use to you, HSUMM10 should give you 10% on hotels.com

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 23 barca_123

Hi guys,

Just wondering if anyone knows of any valid discount codes / vouchers for Booking.com at the minute?

Thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 901 ✭✭✭geecee

A bump from me on this one too!
    Ebookers. hotels,com, booking.com I will take a voucher from them or any of their competitors!

Advertisement