Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Belfast casual 22/4/14

Options
  • 22-03-2014 1:44am
    Registered Users Posts: 46

Casuals as usual at the queens SU. If you can bring gear id say do it just in case, you guys know what I mean.

Were going to start playing for points and recording games. I'm bringing a headset so if people wanna commentate they can.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 29 Big Gaskin

Imma bring my dota headset too so they can commentate with REAL headset :P

• Registered Users Posts: 46 Dark Man

Shots fired :p

• Registered Users Posts: 2,328 ✭✭✭Nutrient

Belfast growing strong again?

Were trying. Have a group of regulars but there's a few spanners in the works XD

• Registered Users Posts: 1,966 ✭✭✭Scavenger XIII

That went well... :rolleyes:

• Advertisement

Oh ofc man not a single problem

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 25,868 Mod ✭✭✭✭Doctor DooM

What happened lads?

Just the usual problems trying to get set ups

What happened lads?

We arrived there and went up to the usual spot, then we were told that that room was booked out for the day. So we went up to the other room and there were no DS committee members there to get us the stuff we needed for set ups (TVs,consoles) so we ended up having to wait,for like 20-30 minutes, for one of the committee guys to come over and get us the stuff we needed. This kinda thing has been happening a lot on saturdays.

• Registered Users Posts: 105 ✭✭MelficeVKM

Ye didn't get any matches goin til near 4. Matches we did have were great though. ggs cog & ian, prepare for dat cherry blossom tuesday :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 25 Uphoria

My Ken gona F you up bro

My elf too strong

• Registered Users Posts: 25 Uphoria

dat radio silence to hide the mashing of it all...... ;-)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,966 ✭✭✭Scavenger XIII

Online sesh did make up for it though, great to have a functional connection.

• Registered Users Posts: 105 ✭✭MelficeVKM

lool, after elf and bison i was brown bread. the king had to come out to destroy those peasant chars lol :P

Advertisement