Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Our Record Label Logo Desing

Options
  • 22-03-2014 2:06am
    Registered Users Posts: 14

In a nutshell
      Inspired by the human head/face Industrial Minimalistic Strong point put across by just the logo Different to others Cost Effective!!!

additional Ideas are for the decided name to be put around the logo like a rim or outline or boarder. I have a few drawings i have drawn up and i have a 2 picture that i really like

Want it to be an Irish Designer/Grahpic designer , done by no one I know! Someone totally out of the music scene, they might add something new and bring ideas forward and wont be use to the general music design

Our whole point as a label is to use all Irish!! not necessarily for the economy or to be the specific' tree hugger" trying to do there bit for Ireland. Ireland is one of the cities in Europe and needs to be put properly on the map around our type of record label and brand, so if we can provide our products on an international basis and act as a example and representative for an Irish company that would be cool and ideal :)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 35,524 ✭✭✭✭Gordon

Erm.. considering this is a discussion forum, I'm not quite sure what you're discussing here. Are you trying to ask someone to make you a logo? If so, here's mine, I think it fits the brief.

6t6Efw.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 14 Dub Werke

sorry dude i just was reading through and i sen a few guys throwing ideas back and forth , and they were actually great and helpful ideas that were constructive , dealing with the type of outlining etc

I am looking for logo designs yes

I cant see your photo sorry its just a small blue square

• Registered Users Posts: 2,588 ✭✭✭KonFusion

Wrong place. Locked.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement