Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

What are these things???

Options
  • 22-03-2014 2:19am
    Registered Users Posts: 1,069 ✭✭✭

Can someone enlighten me. (And everyone else who's afraid to ask :-)
    I see two for sale this week

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 428 ✭✭EWQuinn

Company makes knife sharpening tools and folding knives. From my home State of Colorado where my sister & family currently live in Golden (home of Coors beer).

• Registered Users Posts: 2,759 ✭✭✭cookimonster

• Registered Users Posts: 1,727 ✭✭✭amadablam

Have one myself. Excellent for touch up jobs on blades and pretty much simple to use.

A fine piece of kit.

• Registered Users Posts: 40,038 ✭✭✭✭Sparks

They also make absolutely stonkin' pocket knives. The dragonfly in particular is brilliant:

C28BK2_L.jpg

Been meaning to buy myself another one for a while now ever since I lost my gerber.

• Registered Users Posts: 428 ✭✭EWQuinn

Nice

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,069 ✭✭✭ronn

Thanks guys, I'll have a look at them,

• Registered Users Posts: 15,024 ✭✭✭✭Grizzly 45

Sparks wrote: »
    They also make absolutely stonkin' pocket knives. The dragonfly in particular is brilliant:

Been meaning to buy myself another one for a while now ever since I lost my gerber.

Fact..Got a Spyderco Endura as a birthday prezzie from the better half..
    Became my EDC knife in an instant.:) Have gone thru alot of differnt lock blacks in my life. Have to say Spyderco is one of the best .

"If you want to keep someone away from your house, Just fire the shotgun through the door."

Vice President [and former lawyer] Joe Biden Field& Stream Magazine interview Feb 2013 "

• Registered Users Posts: 14,907 ✭✭✭✭CJhaughey

I like them but can't seem to hold onto them, Lost 2 Endura's in the last 10 years, and I rarely lose any knives.
    I love the spyderhole its a much better and more comfortable design than the thumbstud type.

Advertisement