Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Cattery for special needs

• 22-03-2014 3:27am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,003 ✭✭✭

Hi guys, there's a possibility that next month everyone in my house is going to be away, my parents are going to a conference and I possibly could be working for more than one day in a row which would mean I would have to stay with relatives for a few nights. With the older 2 cats it would be no bother, my uncle would look after them but dude requires a bit more work he needs someone with him most of the day for mental stimulation and would get very stressed if he hadn't human contact and would take out his frustration by bullying Cream so I couldn't leave them together for that length of time. So basically what I'm asking is do ye think that putting him into a Cattery for a night or two would be good (he's very good with going into new situations) and does anyone know any cartterys in Clare or limerick that would be ok with special needs cats? His continence still isn't 100% so would probably dirty around the place. I would hate to send him somewhere that wouldn't be understanding of that!

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,189 ✭✭✭boomerang

Post in Limerick/Clare forums too I'd say.

Advertisement