Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Assassins Creed 4 Blag Flag - Ship Battle Missions Q

Options
  • 22-03-2014 4:43am
    Registered Users Posts: 1,437 ✭✭✭

im currently going through AC4 and loving it much better than 3

one thing I don't like is the actually the ship battles in the main story I dont mind the sailing its just the fighting cant get into it

iv done the ones in sequence 8 just about LOL

my Q is for sequences 9-13 are there any more intense ship battles like the ones found in 8 or is that it now for the main game?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,303 ✭✭✭Temptamperu

the ship battles are the best part.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,766 ✭✭✭lertsnim

Big fan of the ship battles myself. If you're not a fan then I suggest you stay well away from the legendary ships lol.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,478 ✭✭✭brianregan09

I'm 50-50 on them depends on the mood you're in sometimes you just want to push on and tear through the story but other days i find myself just attacking random ships for the fun :D

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 16,878 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gonzo

not much of a fan of the ship battles either, feel relieved when im back on dry land, hopefully the next Assassin's Creed game won't involve ship battles, it's been done twice already now.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,303 ✭✭✭Temptamperu

Gonzo wrote: »
    not much of a fan of the ship battles either, feel relieved when im back on dry land, hopefully the next Assassin's Creed game won't involve ship battles, it's been done twice already now.

Next one is in France during the revolution. Their has only been a short teaser so far, but im sure there will be a naval section aswell. Its too popular to just drop.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,345 ✭✭✭landsleaving

Cruising down the Seine, shooting guillotines at the bourgeoisie.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,935 ✭✭✭Tazzimus

Initially I didn't like it and just went about the story fast traveling as much as possible. Then I realised my ship was horribly underpowered so have spent the last while upgrading it and have to say I''m quite enjoying it now.

The legendary ships though.. It's like being mugged.

• Registered Users Posts: 28,789 ✭✭✭✭ScumLord

Sneak up behind ships with the intention of ramming them. Fire off the front guns to slow them down, ram them (the ram is the most powerful weapon), then you'll be along side to let off your heavy shot. That will just bout cripple any ship.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,324 ✭✭✭chrislad

Once you power up your ship, you'll cut through normally enemy ships like butter. It's just the legendaries you have to worry about and they are so far off the beaten track, you'll probably never come across them until you look for them.

Advertisement