Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Bargain Alert: IPad Air - €389 on Groupon

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,206 ✭✭✭Zcott

Comes with US plug if anyone is tempted by this.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,066 ✭✭✭✭dodzy

Zcott wrote: »
    Comes with US plug if anyone is tempted by this.

Ad says that 3 pin is supplied separately, so guessing its part of the delivery. Cant see any downside to this deal. €489 seems to be the general price. Just left HN in blanch and its a really nice piece of kit. Might pull the trigger and offload the Ipad 2 to reduce the impact on the wallet.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 26,583 ✭✭✭✭Creamy Goodness

Down side is you have to deal with Groupon & Groupon seller if and when things go wrong. I just wouldn't trust it to save €100. Your peace of mind and effort of waiting should be worth that. Plus you'd walk back into HN and walk back out with an iPad Air.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,066 ✭✭✭✭dodzy

Down side is you have to deal with Groupon & Groupon seller if and when things go wrong. I just wouldn't trust it to save €100. Your peace of mind and effort of waiting should be worth that. Plus you'd walk back into HN and walk back out with an iPad Air.

Surely Apple warranty allows you to deal directly should any issue arise?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 26,583 ✭✭✭✭Creamy Goodness

dodzy wrote: »
    Surely Apple warranty allows you to deal directly should any issue arise?
    I meant going wrong before you get the iPad Air. I've heard and witnessed Groupon sellers taking an absolute age (2-3 months) to ship and in the meantime going bust leaving you with a headache of getting money back from Groupon.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 39,736 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gumbo

I'll fill you in on delivery times etc
    I ordered at 11pm Sunday 23rd March.

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 39,736 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gumbo

kceire wrote: »
    I'll fill you in on delivery times etc
    I ordered at 11pm Sunday 23rd March.

Arrived this morning.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,692 ✭✭✭Jarren

kceire wrote: »
    Arrived this morning.