Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Labbamolaga, Cork

• 22-03-2014 9:04am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 565 ✭✭✭

I am looking for the name of the Catholic Parish where this townland of Labbamolaga is located. (Various spellings)

In the townland database, they give the following details:
    Labbamolaga East 409 Cork, E.R. Condons & Clangibbon Templemolaga Mitchelstown Munster
    Labbamolaga Middle 443 Cork, E.R. Condons & Clangibbon Templemolaga Mitchelstown Munster
    Labbamolaga West 343 Cork, E.R. Condons & Clangibbon Templemolaga Mitchelstown Munster

I found some records on RootsIreland for North/East Cork and I want to verify the parish name before purchasing or checking at the NLI

Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,777 ✭✭✭shanew

The RC parish might depend a little on the dates, but in the 1830s Templemologga/Mologga/Nonane civil parish was covered by the RC parish of Kildorrery

• Registered Users Posts: 29 jdmurf

Pretty sure its kildorrery parish...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 565 ✭✭✭montgo

Cheers guys, 7 of the 9 records that I am looking for on RootsIreland show up in the parish of Kildorrery so 2 of the records must be in a neighbouring parish, I guess. Year 1848 +/- 10 years.

Advertisement