Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Alibaba, again.

Options
  • 22-03-2014 11:28am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 7,410 ✭✭✭

Right.
    I know my supplier is supplying me with my goods from china. I don't have a problem with that. But looking at Alibaba it's hard not to think about getting it in bulk myself.

So to that end. Is there a website with information on how to avoid the pitfalls. Or are there companies I can contact who will source the products and have them delivered to me??

Has anyone here sourced through Alibaba and willing to give us an account of how it went?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 572 ✭✭✭relaxed

bbam wrote: »
    Right.
    I know my supplier is supplying me with my goods from china. I don't have a problem with that. But looking at Alibaba it's hard not to think about getting it in bulk myself.

So to that end. Is there a website with information on how to avoid the pitfalls. Or are there companies I can contact who will source the products and have them delivered to me??

Has anyone here sourced through Alibaba and willing to give us an account of how it went?

Best website is probably right here. Just search for China and read all the threads, its all been covered here before.

• Registered Users Posts: 403 ✭✭bizidea

what type of product are you looking for pm the details if me if you like.

Advertisement