Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

repeating leaving cert

• 22-03-2014 12:40pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1

I'm in 6th year now and I want to do medicine and the subjects that I'm doing are biology ,chemistry,ag science , geography ,HL maths , my language and OL english and I'm not good at geography and it will fall my points down and i'm thinking to repeating the leaving cert and I want to do business and other subject but i do not know what is the other subject theat I can do in one year and get A1 in it. my guidance consular told me accounting is a one year subject and I can get A1 I but I don't think so and my school is not doing ag economics or economics what do I do and I want to ask if business an A1 in one year subject can I do it in a year or not ?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 26 ProjectManager

First of all, don't give up on this year. Work at all your subjects including Geography and see how you get on.

If you do happen to repeat next year and you are good at maths, then you should consider Applied Maths. It is doable in a year. I did it but I started over the summer.

If you are good at science then also consider Physics. Also doable but get an early start if you can.

Advertisement