Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Which CRM is right for my new business

Options
  • 22-03-2014 4:39pm
    Registered Users Posts: 5

Hi and thanks for taking the time to read my post
    I am setting up a ltd sales company with a customer base of 300 clients to which I will be supplying over 3000 different products which I will be getting from 20 different suppliers
    I am looking for one piece piece of software that can handle all my needs from invoicing/ inventory management / order processing/ accounts/ customer info etc. I will be the only user of this but it will need the ability to ad more users down the line if I want.
    I am hoping to do this for around €500pa. If possible
    Can anybody make any recommendation
    I've looked at
    Sales force
    Sugar
    Windows Dynamics
    Sage
    Can anybody tell me if they will meet all my needs and which is the best value for money
    Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7 EirSurvey

I am setting up a ltd sales company with a customer base of 300 clients to which I will be supplying over 3000 different products which I will be getting from 20 different suppliers
    I am looking for one piece piece of software that can handle all my needs from invoicing/ inventory management / order processing/ accounts/ customer info etc. I will be the only user of this but it will need the ability to ad more users down the line if I want.
    I've looked at
    Sales forcey
    Sugar
    Windows Dynamics
    Sage
    Can anybody tell me if they will meet all my needs and which is the best value for money
    Thanks

From a cost point of view Sugar would be your best option

• Registered Users Posts: 5 omnipotent1

EirSurvey wrote: »
    From a cost point of view Sugar would be your best option

Yes but can it do all I need it to. Do u use it? If so how do u find it?

• Registered Users Posts: 7 EirSurvey

Yes but can it do all I need it to. Do u use it? If so how do u find it?

Although I don't use Sugar know a lot of businesses that have used SugarCRM from small startups to enterprise level businesses such as the NHS in the UK so it's very definitely scalable for a small business startup.

My own interest in Sugar is that I'm developing a mobile app to support field staff and I'm looking to connect it to various CRM systems and Sugar is one I'm working on at the moment.

• Registered Users Posts: 391 ✭✭Yurple

might be worth looking into Zoho CRM? We are using it and loving it..!

• Registered Users Posts: 5 omnipotent1

Yurple wrote: »
    might be worth looking into Zoho CRM? We are using it and loving it..!

. I know u can use it for processing orders and manage your accounts but can in manage your inventory etc???

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 391 ✭✭Yurple

Yes definitely:
    https://www.zoho.com/crm/order-management.html

https://www.zoho.com/crm/help/inventory-management.html
    . I know u can use it for processing orders and manage your accounts but can in manage your inventory etc???

• Registered Users Posts: 803 ✭✭✭jcon1913

I've looked at
    Sales force
    Sugar
    Windows Dynamics
    Sage
    Thanks
    I use ACT for CRM, it does mailmerges etc very easily. I use Sage Accounts, although I'm seriously looking at Quickbooks which might do everything I need.

Have a look at Quickbooks, it does accounts and some CRM. It is easily understood, intuitive to use. There is a cloud version which is about €20 per month for all you need. On the downside, some of the reports are dire, and theres way too many of them. Also a lot of the language is American English so its slightly annoying.

You can get a stock module, whereby you book stock in as Purchases and then book it out again as Sales, so that's a handy part of the program. I used Quickbooks a few years ago and everyone I worked with and that used it loved it i.e. non accounts people. You can do invoices within the program so that saves using other packages.

The more I think of it the more I think I should get it above Sage :):):)

Good luck with the business.

Advertisement