Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

anyone get physcic pregnancy reading???

Options
  • 22-03-2014 4:59pm
    Registered Users Posts: 11

I went to see linda green last night and the first card was pregnancy.she told me id be preg either this month or next month. Has anyone had the same thing happen and it come true?? any stories would be great :)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1 Mandyf1971

Just back from seeing Linda green in the plaza hotel in tala, there were. 4 of us from our group and 4 others upstairs waiting outside the hotel rm in the corridor and we were joined shortly afterwards by another 3 people!
    I got 12 mins for 50 euro and she told me I had good health no operations etc, which I only had one 2 wks ago and have been recently diagnosed with an illness...none according to Linda! 3 children I'm going to have even though mine are 18 and 20.... So she said after she asked me what I work at and how old were my parents and how old were my kids...she said I may meet someone with a child...to make up the 3 kids!! I'm going to run my On my way! Business shoes or handbags...I'm a nurse! Kids are grand and in good Heath ..all wrong too..she asked how many people were outside the door and didn't engage in the reading at all...it cost 50 euro for 12 mins and 6. Euro in parking to wait till 8pm for a 5.30 appt!
    If you can't read someone at least give back their money and validate yourself, there were a lot of people very annoyed and disappointed ..wouldn't recommend this fraud!!

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 76 ✭✭Patsprat

Mandyf1971 wrote: »
    Just back from seeing Linda green in the plaza hotel in tala, there were. 4 of us from our group and 4 others upstairs waiting outside the hotel rm in the corridor and we were joined shortly afterwards by another 3 people!
    I got 12 mins for 50 euro and she told me I had good health no operations etc, which I only had one 2 wks ago and have been recently diagnosed with an illness...none according to Linda! 3 children I'm going to have even though mine are 18 and 20.... So she said after she asked me what I work at and how old were my parents and how old were my kids...she said I may meet someone with a child...to make up the 3 kids!! I'm going to run my On my way! Business shoes or handbags...I'm a nurse! Kids are grand and in good Heath ..all wrong too..she asked how many people were outside the door and didn't engage in the reading at all...it cost 50 euro for 12 mins and 6. Euro in parking to wait till 8pm for a 5.30 appt!
    If you can't read someone at least give back their money and validate yourself, there were a lot of people very annoyed and disappointed ..wouldn't recommend this fraud!!

take a look some reading on Linda http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2056145403&page=2

I was at a open reading 'Platform' they call it, last night and it was embarrassing to the point we had to leave during the break, the medium was picking his family and friends and then the younger ladies were feeding him with so much information it was mind blowing how think stupid, is it that they just wanted to hear their own voices or so desperate to share their lives with people, so all the medium would have to do is say is there a Mary here in this room and everyone looks around and someone pipes up, yes and then it goes from there, I see travel bla bla bla . so my point being, one persons reading to another person well you just dont know the standard of the person who gives a good review.
    I have very high standards I am quiet with a open mind, close mouth :) best of luck with the next reading you get

• Registered Users Posts: 22 lookalike

kelliyaa wrote: »
    I went to see linda green last night and the first card was pregnancy.she told me id be preg either this month or next month. Has anyone had the same thing happen and it come true?? any stories would be great :)

This sounds very familiar, went for a reading with this lady last year, first card was pregnancy, either I am pregnant or about to fall pregnant... Defo not me pregnant, she say could be a friend/ relation that the pregnancy refers to.
    But no friend/ relation pregnant,or given birth since then, and it's been a year since I had a reading with her...

Advertisement