Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

PSNI Recruitment - Stage 4.5 - The Wait

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 79 ✭✭Mallbo26

badi15 wrote: »
    Well done on getting this far mallbo. There isn't much else to do at this stage other than sit tight and wait for the phone call. Possibly this week. As far as I know vetting don't tend to let you know one way or another. Some people have contacted vetting and got varying degrees of feedback on the status of their vetting.

Thanks! Are u in the same boat?
    Oh really?! I thought we would have heard! I did hear from them in July to ask about tattoo but haven't heard a peep since! I seen a few on here saying that they had passed vetting so thought there was some form of communication on passing or not passing!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 59 ✭✭badi15

Yes some seem to have been told they passed but only after contacting vetting. I've been told it's still "ongoing" so who knows. Other than that, I've everything done.

Yes some seem to have been told they passed but only after contacting vetting. I've been told it's still "ongoing" so who knows. Other than that, I've everything done.

Did u just email them then? Sorry for asking u a million questions! Haha! Been so eager to talk to someone in the same boat!

• Registered Users Posts: 313 ✭✭Catdog33

Hey Mallbo! Welcome to the club! When did you do your medical? You only hear from vetting if something's wrong so no news is good news but you can contact them for an update

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,696 ✭✭✭Mop a top

Mallbo26 wrote: »
    Hi guys!

By looking at this, seems I'm in the waiting club too!

What is the story with vetting guys? Do we hear back from them or what? Im at the stage of having passed my medical but haven't heard anything since and have never heard back from vetting!

All advice greatly appreciated! :-)

Hi my lovely, congrats on getting to limbo lol!!! You won't hear anything back from vetting unless there's a problem or they need more information. A lot of these guys have sent off an email or rang 101 just to double check its cleared for peace of mind and I guess to see if they might be in with a chance of a call for next intake :)

• Advertisement

Mop a top wrote: »
    Hi my lovely, congrats on getting to limbo lol!!! You won't hear anything back from vetting unless there's a problem or they need more information. A lot of these guys have sent off an email or rang 101 just to double check its cleared for peace of mind and I guess to see if they might be in with a chance of a call for next intake :)

That's great, thanks :-) really hope we hear something soon! I'm not taking to this limbo stage very well! 🙈

Lol they do it to test your patience ;) it doesn't get any easier, especially when you see calls going out to folk with the same score or lower lol I wouldn't worry if I were you. You're probably high enough up the merit list to get a place especially since you're in limbo now :)

Mop a top wrote: »
    Lol they do it to test your patience ;) it doesn't get any easier, especially when you see calls going out to folk with the same score or lower lol I wouldn't worry if I were you. You're probably high enough up the merit list to get a place especially since you're in limbo now :)

They certainly do! Just checked the status of my vetting though and they have told me it is still pending whatever the hold up is! So I'm not feeling too confident about getting a call this week now :-(

Settle. It will come

• Registered Users Posts: 301 ✭✭KevBo2015

Calls this week? I'll have to keep an eye on the forums then! New squad starting in due course can't come soon enough, take the attention of us lot haha, staff will give yous all show parades we'll maybe get peace! ☺☺

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4 Dream big

It's official calls are out! Good luck tomorrow fellow boardies!

• Registered Users Posts: 50 ✭✭panini

Do they go out on Wednesdays? Good luck everyone.

• Registered Users Posts: 4 Dream big

I received mine yesterday. Very quiet on here tho. Guessing be loads more today.

Congrats! Great news for you!

• Registered Users Posts: 184 ✭✭Midgetgem84

Dream big wrote: »
    I received mine yesterday. Very quiet on here tho. Guessing be loads more today.

Ahhhhhh great stuff DB! I knew you'd get the shout!! Proper pleased for you!!

if you don't mind me asking what was your AC score Dream Big?

Dream big wrote: »

Congratulations!! Well done!!

• Registered Users Posts: 508 ✭✭✭.S.

I also got the call yesterday! Still hasn't entirely sunk in!

• Registered Users Posts: 184 ✭✭Midgetgem84

.S. wrote: »

Nice one .S. !!!

Glad you got the shout :-)

Thank you! It's a surreal call alright! Good luck to all you waiting!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 59 ✭✭badi15

Well done everyone so far. Doubt I'll get much work done today with all the staring at the phone and checking I've got a signal that I'll be doing.

.S. wrote: »

Ahh well done! Delighted for u! :-)

Well done everyone so far. Doubt I'll get much work done today with all the staring at the phone and checking I've got a signal that I'll be doing.

Same here badi! Did u ever hear did ur vetting clear? Mine hasn't as off yesterday so not feeling very confident!

• Registered Users Posts: 9 Chickee32

Hi everyone, I got the call yesterday as well... still doesn't feel real yet!

Chickee32 wrote: »
    Hi everyone, I got the call yesterday as well... still doesn't feel real yet!

Ahh well done! Best of luck!!

Congrats chickee, get posting on our intake thread! Looking forward to induction!

Well done everyone! Wonder what AC we are down to. I feel sick now that the calls are going out!

• Registered Users Posts: 16 Jay711

Hey guys! New to this thread and only posted a few times before! I'm AC score 71-73 and completed medical within the last number of weeks! Not sure if I'll make this batch or not but phone isn't leaving my hand today 😂 congrats to everyone who has received the call, fantastic news for you all!

Guys does anyone know if we don't get a call this week are they expecting to take on another batch this year? And what time frame we could expect?

• Advertisement

Mallbo26 wrote: »
    Guys does anyone know if we don't get a call this week are they expecting to take on another batch this year? And what time frame we could expect?

I certainly hope so!!! Usually about 5 weeks apart!

Advertisement