Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

PSNI Recruitment - Stage 4.5 - The Wait

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 313 ✭✭Catdog33

Mallbo26 wrote: »
    Have u checked the progress of your vetting yet CD? Might just be that holding u up!

Yep and apparently it's cleared..

I take it it's a withheld number and not like an 08 number or
    Something?

• Registered Users Posts: 508 ✭✭✭.S.

Withheld yes

• Registered Users Posts: 79 ✭✭Mallbo26

Catdog33 wrote: »
    Yep and apparently it's cleared..

Ahh don't worry then! The days not over yet :-)

• Registered Users Posts: 43 j3llybean

Catdog- do you want to join me in drinking yourself into a stupor with our phones on Loud?? I love this forum but I secretly wish I was blissfully ignorant!

• Advertisement

j3llybean wrote: »
    Catdog- do you want to join me in drinking yourself into a stupor with our phones on Loud?? I love this forum but I secretly wish I was blissfully ignorant!

lol!! I'll take you up on that offer!! I don't think there will be any more calls now.. They all seem to be in the morning :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 59 ✭✭badi15

lol!! I'll take you up on that offer!! I don't think there will be any more calls now.. They all seem to be in the morning :(

Can I go too?

:( it's hard to tell isn't it with not too many on here with a call so far. everything crossed for you for tomorrow. I'm starting to feel the dread! Wish we had some correspondence re: vetting. I'm too chicken to ask right now!

badi15 wrote: »
    Can I go too?

I'm coming too!

Do u think we can expect any more calls tomorrow or do u reckon that's it for this time?

• Advertisement

I'm coming too!

Absolutely! All melted heads are invited

• Registered Users Posts: 184 ✭✭Midgetgem84

I just got word back from vetting...still pending.

Guess thats me out for this month :-/

Going to be cutting it close to the wire as my PCA expires mid November

Aw no way midget! Well the next set of calls will be for nov intake so fingers crossed!

Do u think we can expect any more calls tomorrow or do u reckon that's it for this time?

I think they usually only do the calls over two days... So that's probably it :(

• Registered Users Posts: 184 ✭✭Midgetgem84

Aw no way midget! Well the next set of calls will be for nov intake so fingers crossed!

Yea I'm getting good at this waiting malarkey! Lol

CD your sorted tho...last hurdle of vetting has been cleared for ya. It's now when not if for you :-)

Ahh don't worry midget! We will get there! Just need to stay positive! Next month it will be us getting our calls!

• Registered Users Posts: 16 Jay711

No still blooming waiting ! Losing hope now :(

It'll not be too far away! Fingers crossed for you :) keep the head up! Positive vibes lol ðŸ‘

• Registered Users Posts: 74 ✭✭hellomoto1234

I really wish I hadn't found this forum.

like a fair few of you, I'm also waiting on "the call"

Yea I'm getting good at this waiting malarkey! Lol

CD your sorted tho...last hurdle of vetting has been cleared for ya. It's now when not if for you :-)

Dunno I'm starting to doubt the person that told me it was cleared lol!!! In this process I'm not trusting anything lol!!

I really wish I hadn't found this forum.

like a fair few of you, I'm also waiting on "the call"

Welcome to the waiting room hellomoto!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 74 ✭✭hellomoto1234

Welcome to the waiting room hellomoto!

ha! that made me laugh - I needed that! :)

• Registered Users Posts: 119 ✭✭IvanT1984

Emailed vetting and received confirmation that I passed it in June.....

What's your AC score then Ivan?

My AC score is 73.5

IvanT1984 wrote: »
    My AC score is 73.5

Woah! Something's not right then.... There are people who got calls today with scores lower than that!!!

Woah! Something's not right then.... There are people who got calls today with scores lower than that!!!

yeah can't help thinking that myself can't figure it out

I just manned up and called - apparently I cleared my vetting too! Hoorah! Don't have as high a score as you Ivan but delighted to be just waiting now.
    chanced my arm and asked if there could be calls tomorrow- couldn't tell me. Feeling a little less ****ty now tho - might sleep this month!

I'm beginning to think the only logical course of action is to go to the pub and remain in a semi lucid state until the calls come

IvanT1984 wrote: »
    I'm beginning to think the only logical course of action is to go to the pub and remain in a semi lucid state until the calls come

Yep I think we should all go together for moral support lol! If I were you I'd definitely be questioning why you've cleared everything but people lower on the merit list have got calls before you

• Advertisement

Yep I think we should all go together for moral support lol! If I were you I'd definitely be questioning why you've cleared everything but people lower on the merit list have got calls before you

Yeah I'm questioning it myself before when I seen lower scores get offers I was telling myself it was my vetting but now I can't even do that I'm gonna hold of until the end of the week and then call HR and find out what the story is

Advertisement