Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

PSNI Recruitment - Stage 4.5 - The Wait

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 39 elliotness

To the bar!

Ps what is the vetting e mail address?

• Registered Users Posts: 43 j3llybean

elliotness wrote: »
    To the bar!

Ps what is the vetting e mail address?

I called them, quicker and less painful. Number was on an email from vetting

Vetting have never actually emailed me. Just posted forms.

Do u have a number to pm me? Thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 313 ✭✭Catdog33

Vetting have never actually emailed me. Just posted forms.

Do u have a number to pm me? Thanks

I sent you a PM about 30 mins ago :)

• Registered Users Posts: 32 ant08

Hi guys

I had my pca at the start of july and had my medical mid July, my ac score was 73.75. vetting also sent of start of july. Can anyone fill me in as to what position I am with regards to these calls going out??

Any info appreciated

• Advertisement

ant08 wrote: »
    Hi guys

I had my pca at the start of july and had my medical mid July, my ac score was 73.75. vetting also sent of start of july. Can anyone fill me in as to what position I am with regards to these calls going out??

Any info appreciated

Seems we could be down to about 72 with the calls. Perhaps your vetting is holding you up, you would be better contacting vetting to see if it's cleared.

• Registered Users Posts: 79 ✭✭Mallbo26

Hi guys

Any info appreciated

I think your guess is as good as ours pal! Seems to be no logical explanation or order for the way people are getting through! Have ur vetting forms cleared yet or do u know?

Cheers catdog, I will give them a ring in the morning. Hopefully I'm not too far away. All this waiting isn't good

Mallbo26 wrote: »
    I think your guess is as good as ours pal! Seems to be no logical explanation or order for the way people are getting through! Have ur vetting forms cleared yet or do u know?

Nope don't know if the vetting has cleared mallbo, going to give them a shout in the morning hopefully they will be able to shed a bit of light on it fingers crossed,

Nope don't know if the vetting has cleared mallbo, going to give them a shout in the morning hopefully they will be able to shed a bit of light on it fingers crossed,

Yeah i emailed them on Tuesday, they got back to me within about 5 minutes! Fingers crossed for u!

• Advertisement

Hope I'm not giving anyone false hope guys but just been stalking through the last 200 pages! Hahaha (shame) but yeah was just trying to see if there had been any pattern etc! Few people saying could be alphabetical order AND seen a few people saying that calls usually go out over 3 days! So maybe there MIGHT be a few more going out tomorrow!

Here's hoping! :-)

Yeah i emailed them on Tuesday, they got back to me within about 5 minutes! Fingers crossed for u!

Can you pm the email address please, hopefully they will be just as quick with myself

• Registered Users Posts: 508 ✭✭✭.S.

It ain't alphabetical. However I definatelu wouldn't rule out more calls tomorrow. Chin up and good luck everyone!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 59 ✭✭badi15

This gives me a little hope. Fingers crossed for tomorrow then. I'll hold off on going to the pub for now lol.

Who knows maybe we can all meet up hotel Gv and actually learn each others real names lol ðŸ˜

Who knows maybe we can all meet up hotel Gv and actually learn each others real names lol ðŸ˜

Well I bloody hope so! Lol! Chin up guys! 5 weeks will fly :-) (coming from the woman who cried all morning hahahaha!)

• Registered Users Posts: 119 ✭✭IvanT1984

badi15 wrote: »
    This gives me a little hope. Fingers crossed for tomorrow then. I'll hold off on going to the pub for now lol.

First round is on me for all the boardies that get the call this week if I get one too

(Your all cool with tap water right???)

• Registered Users Posts: 24 jackrabbit09

Haven't heard a peep yet! Will have to contact HR at the end of the week. Really anxious and can't settle with not knowing what's going on with this.
    Well done to the boardies who got the call. Hopefully will be in the same position soon!

Haven't heard a peep yet! Will have to contact HR at the end of the week. Really anxious and can't settle with not knowing what's going on with this.
    Well done to the boardies who got the call. Hopefully will be in the same position soon!

I think everyone is in the same boat jackrabbit! Don't worry, hopefully we will get the call next batch! :-)

• Registered Users Posts: 184 ✭✭Midgetgem84

Semi good news for me today...If my vetting doesn't clear before my PCA expires in November ill get to do a resit if I'm offered a post.

Slight consolation like...not much tho!!

• Advertisement

Semi good news for me today...If my vetting doesn't clear before my PCA expires in November ill get to do a resit if I'm offered a post.

Ah not so bad! It's a bit of good news anyway! How did u find out midget?

• Registered Users Posts: 208 ✭✭MissWillow12

I think that was the same for campaign one that if your vetting wasn't done and your PCA expired you had to do a retest. Will you do the retest after November then or only when they offer you a post? Think with campaign one once your pca expired for whatever reasons they sent you out a new one. So just wondering how it's working now!

Ah not so bad! It's a bit of good news anyway! How did u find out midget?

Contacted vetting the told me it was still pending...

Then contacted recruitment and they told me about the potential resit if it comes to it.

Just praying for a call next month to.avoid going down that route!!

I think that was the same for campaign one that if your vetting wasn't done and your PCA expired you had to do a retest. Will you do the retest after November then or only when they offer you a post? Think with campaign one once your pca expired for whatever reasons they sent you out a new one. So just wondering how it's working now!

Honestly don't know willow...recruitment didn't go into specifics.

As with any time you contact someone at this stage, it was quite vague!! Lol

Contacted vetting the told me it was still pending...

Then contacted recruitment and they told me about the potential resit if it comes to it.

Just praying for a call next month to.avoid going down that route!!

Ah hopefully then! Fingers crossed!! :-)

Ah hopefully then! Fingers crossed!! :-)

Yea...too right!

I've been told by manys a person who has went through vetting before, no news is good news!!

Don't think there will be any more calls today, think I've just missed out :(:(

Now how do I occupy myself in a boring dead end job for the next 5 weeks?!?!

• Registered Users Posts: 36 Ruffle

I've just had THE CALL!!!! I'm ecstatic but very nervous. Eeek I can't believe it

Ruffle wrote: »
    I've just had THE CALL!!!! I'm ecstatic but very nervous. Eeek I can't believe it

Today?? That's awesome well done!!!! Didn't think any more would go out today!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 36 Ruffle

Yes just a little while ago there, fingers crossed you hear today too catdog

Advertisement