Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

PSNI Recruitment - Stage 4.5 - The Wait

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 119 ✭✭IvanT1984

Joe789 wrote: »
    Alphabetical order apparently. Im way down that list!

Curse my T surname lol

• Registered Users Posts: 74 ✭✭hellomoto1234

badi15 wrote: »
    God help the person that calls me from a withheld number about PPI today

ha! I feel your pain - I downloaded True Caller for my phone which is grand for numbers which aren't withheld; however there is an option to block all withheld numbers, so I just double checked mine to make sure that feature was off!

• Registered Users Posts: 184 ✭✭Midgetgem84

aloha2711 wrote: »
    U'll get there Midgetgem! Just keep the faith! :)

Yea...It'll happen!! As soon as I get my date for my PCA resit in the post ill know when it'll happen ;-)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 77 ✭✭Joe789

Midget have they give you any idea when it will be? Thats a real tough one. Can you not just say ill be there next week to blitz the course lads get one of the PTI's on site.

Joe789 wrote: »
    Midget have they give you any idea when it will be? Thats a real tough one. Can you not just say ill be there next week to blitz the course lads get one of the PTI's on site.

Recruitment said that OHW will be in touch shortly in reagrds to a date. Mopatop confirmed she experienced something similar and hers was posted to her.

So just gotta sit tight n see when my resit is! If it's way down the line I'm gonna plead with them to get it sooner haha. My fitness is good so I'm rdy to take it again whenever!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 79 ✭✭Mallbo26

I'm jealous...I'd love to be having those nerves to be honest haha

It will be your turn very soon Midget! Fingers and toes crossed for you :-)

• Registered Users Posts: 43 j3llybean

IvanT1984 wrote: »
    Curse my T surname lol

Worse when you are a C and call still isn't here!

• Registered Users Posts: 119 ✭✭IvanT1984

j3llybean wrote: »
    Worse when you are a C and call still isn't here!

well it is break time and we don't know for definite if calls are going out today

I have a funny feeling there aren't any calls today guys!
    Previous call days have been bedlem on the boards since early morning but there hasn't been one post about anyone getting a call as of yet!
    Maybe we have another day or two to wait yet! :-(

• Registered Users Posts: 30 aloha2711

Mallbo26 wrote: »
    I have a funny feeling there aren't any calls today guys!
    Previous call days have been bedlem on the boards since early morning but there hasn't been one post about anyone getting a call as of yet!
    Maybe we have another day or two to wait yet! :-(

I think you are right Mallbo! Crikey, this is awful! Im a bundle of nerves! lol

• Advertisement

Yea Mall think you may be right.

Reckon we woulda heard something from someone by now if calls were happening. Hang in there lads n ladies!

We have waited this long guys! What's another day or two? Haha

We have waited this long guys! What's another day or two? Haha

Very true Mallbo!

think i've hit double figures in terms of years!!!!

Very true Mallbo!

think i've hit double figures in terms of years!!!!

Ah I feel for you pal! It's a long old process!
    Let's hope this week brings a happy end to all your waiting then! :-)

Hard to believe this campaign commenced in June 2014!

The news in January of this year was heartbreaking when we found out they were putting it on hold for a while; but hopefully now there is a bit of light at the end of the tunnel!

Hard to believe this campaign commenced in June 2014!

The news in January of this year was heartbreaking when we found out they were putting it on hold for a while; but hopefully now there is a bit of light at the end of the tunnel!

It's definitely been a long time coming!
    Yeah hopefully! If not, our time will come eventually :-)

It's definitely been a long time coming!
    Yeah hopefully! If not, our time will come eventually :-)

Yeah which reminds me I need to get my name down for the next campaign!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 59 ✭✭badi15

Yeah which reminds me I need to get my name down for the next campaign!

Same here. I'll get this week out of the way first and if I still haven't had a call I'll apply for the new campaign. Ugghh, the thought of the IST again!!:confused:

badi15 wrote: »
    Same here. I'll get this week out of the way first and if I still haven't had a call I'll apply for the new campaign. Ugghh, the thought of the IST again!!:confused:

Ive lost count how many times I've done that, though it has changed a wee bit over the years.

True/False/Can't Tell - grrrrrrrrrr!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 88 ✭✭Breaking bad

It's weird that everyone is at different stages even though we probably applied at the same time -June 2014 or earlier. I only got my vetting form in July and got it back asap and it's still ongoing. Been living here all my life, never done anything bad in the eyes of the law and some people seem to be further ahead. Scored well at AC too but I guess it's a numbers game and it will come round :) impatient though and it's hard to concentrate on my job as I've now taken my eye off the ball as its not THE career I want any more. Hopefully soon :)

• Advertisement

A very quiet start again guys!

Anybody feeling hopeful for today?

Phone has signal - check

Attempting not to clock watch - failing

Trying to stay away from here - also failing!

:)

Early days yet guys. I've heard they have a tea break from 9.30 to around 10 and they don't usually start making calls until after they have tea/coffee.

This is of course me busting your chops ;-)

Phone has signal - check

Attempting not to clock watch - failing

Trying to stay away from here - also failing!

:)

Same here! Productivity is at an all time low!

Same here! Productivity is at an all time low!

My productivity has been at an all time low since I discovered this forum 5 weeks ago!

My productivity has been at an all time low since I discovered this forum 5 weeks ago!

Sorry I'm so like you! lol

I'm a nervous wreck guys! Why hasn't there been ANY sign of movement at all?

Sorry I'm so like you! lol

Is that a good or bad thing?! lol

But I knew about the massive GV thread, and had read it before, but never went searching for anything else...then I clicked on "PSNI Recruitment" breadcrumb above the banner and was like "No F**king way!" - lost a couple of days at least reading through them, but also at the same time it was quite reassuring to see other people in the same boat as me!

Early days yet guys. I've heard they have a tea break from 9.30 to around 10 and they don't usually start making calls until after they have tea/coffee.

This is of course me busting your chops ;-)

Haha! That will keep me ticking over for the next 15 minutes then! Thanks my dear :-)

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 59 ✭✭badi15

I'm a nervous wreck guys! Why hasn't there been ANY sign of movement at all?

I've a horrible feeling it's not going to be today

Advertisement