Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

PSNI Recruitment - Stage 4.5 - The Wait

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 184 ✭✭Midgetgem84

Derob wrote: »
    Having received attitude this morning in work for taking two of my annual leave days off this week I am willing this phone to ring so I may go and wipe the smirk of the faces, come on nice lady in HR move my number to the top of your list and make Friday 13th the best day ever :)

Hahaha. Something similar occurred in my job this mornin too that made me stare at the ceiling and think 'soon......soon'

But Derob...your gonna have to fight me for top of the list lol. And don't let my login name fool ye! ;-)

• Registered Users Posts: 127 ✭✭Derob

Hahaha. Something similar occurred in my job this mornin too that made me stare at the ceiling and think 'soon......soon'

But Derob...your gonna have to fight me for top of the list lol. And don't let my login name fool ye! ;-)

Lol! Well I'll happily go second since you have been waiting a wee while longer than me, but honestly I wish I could record the reaction when I drop the bomb of my resignation as it could be worth watching time and again.

Lol! Well I'll happily go second since you have been waiting a wee while longer than me, but honestly I wish I could record the reaction when I drop the bomb of my resignation as it could be worth watching time and again.

Awwwwww same bud!

Without getting ahead of myself, handing in my notice after more than a decade doing a job I don't even like (putting it mildly) will be a day I'll never forget...

Awwwwww same bud!

Without getting ahead of myself, handing in my notice after more than a decade doing a job I don't even like (putting it mildly) will be a day I'll never forget...

Similar boat to yourself, enjoying the fact of saying to myself I know something you lot don't know, but will be even better when I get the call

• Registered Users Posts: 81 ✭✭Potential Constable Dibble

Similar boat to yourself, enjoying the fact of saying to myself I know something you lot don't know, but will be even better when I get the call

Wonder will they put calls out a bit earlier this time? Squeeze another we squad in the week before Christmas...

• Advertisement

Wonder will they put calls out a bit earlier this time? Squeeze another we squad in the week before Christmas...

Not from info I've heard ;)

Not from info I've heard ;)

Do share ;-) lol

Is it still gonna follow the same 5 week format or could we be in for a longer wait this time around?

Do share ;-) lol

Is it still gonna follow the same 5 week format or could we be in for a longer wait this time around?

Put it like this enjoy one last Xmas lol!

• Registered Users Posts: 81 ✭✭Potential Constable Dibble

Do share ;-) lol

I imagine/hope they issue the calls as per the usual 5 weeks, and from what I gather the training starts 5 weeks from then, which would put us slap in the middle of the Christmas week. So I imagine the next squad would be the first week in Jan .

I imagine/hope they issue the calls as per the usual 5 weeks, and from what I gather the training starts 5 weeks from then, which would put us slap in the middle of the Christmas week. So I imagine the next squad would be the first week in Jan .

Yea Dibble that's what I had thought too. Could live with that!

• Advertisement

Yea Dibble that's what I had thought too. Could live with that!

Think Dibble got the same pm message you did Midgetgem ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 100 ✭✭StingrayGC

Ah so jealous of you guys, I am still waiting on vetting to clear :-( best of luck to you lot though I hope youse get the magic call next week :-)

Early days yet Stingray, you could be in next batch yourself!

Absolutely mate, fingers are well and truly crossed :-)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,696 ✭✭✭Mop a top

You guys could still get the calls as usual but have with a week more or a week less before your hotel GV start date. Anything is possible ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 88 ✭✭Breaking bad

StingrayGC wrote: »
    Ah so jealous of you guys, I am still waiting on vetting to clear :-( best of luck to you lot though I hope youse get the magic call next week :-)

I was in the same boat as yourself Stingray with mine being up in the air and then I got the call not too long after:cool:

Calls are happening today people!! Just got one :-D

De-bloody-lighted lol

Calls are happening today people!! Just got one :-D

De-bloody-lighted lol

Whoop whoop oh and aaaarrrrgggghhhhhh I just got nervous! Delighted for you ;)

Whoop whoop oh and aaaarrrrgggghhhhhh I just got nervous! Delighted for you ;)

Thanks Derob...fingers crossed for you n everyone else hoping for a call!

Well done mate, congrats

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 119 ✭✭IvanT1984

And the boards come back to life well done Midgetgem

Well done midget gem!

Cheers everyone!! Without rattling off the whole cliché book, it still hasn't sunk in.

Praying for Derob, stingray, moto n whoever else that they get one too!

Yyyyyyyyyyyeeeeeeeeeeehhhhhhhhhhaaaaaa!

Guess what everyone :):):):):)

Congrats! Best feeling in the world isn't it?

Yeaaaaaaaaaaa Derob!!! Nice one!!! :-)

Congrats! Best feeling in the world isn't it?

It is but now I got the shakes

Delighted for you :)

StingrayGC wrote: »
    Delighted for you :)

Got everything crossed for you Stingray, guess I can shred my IST invite for campaign 3

• Advertisement

Got everything crossed for you Stingray, guess I can shred my IST invite for campaign 3

You'll never have shredded anything with such pleasure in yer life lol

Advertisement