Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

PSNI Recruitment - Stage 4.5 - The Wait

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 81 ✭✭Potential Constable Dibble

I'm in too!!! Can't quite believe it!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 100 ✭✭StingrayGC

Holy Moses I'm in too!!!

Congrats :)

• Registered Users Posts: 184 ✭✭Midgetgem84

I'm in too!!! Can't quite believe it!!!

Brilliant Dibble!!!!! Our list is growing!! Chuffed for you mate

• Registered Users Posts: 74 ✭✭hellomoto1234

ah bollocks...why did i come on here this afternoon?! congrats to all who have heard thus far!

• Registered Users Posts: 81 ✭✭Potential Constable Dibble

Do we start a January intake thread now?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 29 blui2

Delighted for you guys. Was hoping my vetting would be cleared in time for this round of calls but I just checked and it's still processing! Don't think I have ever been so impatient and frustrated with anything as much before!

Hopefully get in next time around. In meantime I've the bloody IST coming up!

blui2 wrote:
    Delighted for you guys. Was hoping my vetting would be cleared in time for this round of calls but I just checked and it's still processing! Don't think I have ever been so impatient and frustrated with anything as much before!

Same boat as you blui2, just checked and my status is still ongoing, hopefully next time though :-)

Do we start a January intake thread now?

Yep, think we should get one going mate!

Expect there to be more calls tomorrow n the likes of Stingray, blui n Moto keep the faith...you could be in luck yet!

Thanks. Wouldn't hold much hope for the next day or 2. But fingers crossed for next month! Away off to your January Intake thread now!! 😀 not jealous at all! Lol

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators, Help & Feedback Category Moderators Posts: 9,815 CMod ✭✭✭✭Shield

I love it.

I get such a kick from seeing you guys go from tentative curiosity about the IST, to getting the call that changes the direction of your life forever.

Huge congratulations to you all.

-Shield.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 184 ✭✭WannabePC

Was that 5 weeks again guys from the last set of calls or were they a bit early this time?

• Registered Users Posts: 127 ✭✭Derob

WannabePC wrote: »
    Was that 5 weeks again guys from the last set of calls or were they a bit early this time?

Would have been 5 weeks this Friday as calls went out Friday and Monday last time so they are bit earlier

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,696 ✭✭✭Mop a top

Lol Derob you can tell them to stick their attitude and annual leave now :P lmfao seriously though don't do that was just kidding :)

Mop a top wrote: »
    Lol Derob you can tell them to stick their attitude and annual leave now :P lmfao seriously though don't do that was just kidding :)

Oops too late lol

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,696 ✭✭✭Mop a top

Derob wrote: »
    Oops too late lol

Mwhahahahahaaaaaaa!!! Love it. Congrats x

• Closed Accounts Posts: 88 ✭✭Breaking bad

Well done to everyone. If your vetting is still up in the air I wouldn't discount being called as mine was and the next week or two I got the call pretty much.

Derob wrote: »
    Would have been 5 weeks this Friday as calls went out Friday and Monday last time so they are bit earlier

Ahh good stuff! Well done to everyone who got the call!

• Registered Users Posts: 74 ✭✭hellomoto1234

Add me to that January intake board :)

Woohoo we are filling up nicely, well done :)

Woohoo we are filling up nicely, well done :)

• Advertisement

Nice one moto!!!! Congrats dude

Just realised with all that's been going on yesterday and today, my vetting will surpass 4 months without completion in a few days. Anyone else know of vetting taking longer?

• Registered Users Posts: 119 ✭✭IvanT1984

blui2 wrote: »
    Just realised with all that's been going on yesterday and today, my vetting will surpass 4 months without completion in a few days. Anyone else know of vetting taking longer?

Vetting is one of those things that can come through reasonably quick or take an age, boils down to how long is a piece of string

blui2 wrote:

I am at the five and a half month stage at the minute, each application is different and therefore the time taken to process can vary greatly unfortunately.

blui2 wrote: »

Mine took 6 months blui...by time it cleared I had to redo my PCA. Hopefully it clears soon for u

Well that's the medical passed and cleared with the vetting just to go so I suppose I can sweat it out now in this thread and check my vetting in the new year!

• Registered Users Posts: 111 ✭✭fish2690

Very happy to finally be here!

• Registered Users Posts: 5 atd2492

Well that's the medical passed and cleared with the vetting just to go so I suppose I can sweat it out now in this thread and check my vetting in the new year!

If you don't mind me asking, how long after your medical did you receive the all clear?

• Registered Users Posts: 73 ✭✭Life_On_Mars

Well done WannabePC. Hope to be joining you very soon.

• Advertisement

atd2492 wrote: »
    If you don't mind me asking, how long after your medical did you receive the all clear?

I got it very quickly shall we say! :)

Advertisement