Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

PSNI Recruitment - Stage 4.5 - The Wait

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,696 ✭✭✭Mop a top

Was thinking the same thing!!! Good luck everyone :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 190 ✭✭pcplod

Just back after a weekend away! Hope the call comes! Best of luck to all

Mop a top wrote: »
    Was thinking the same thing!!! Good luck everyone :)

what do u think the chances are of more going out?

• Registered Users Posts: 153 ✭✭sweet chuck

Im not sure. I wouldnt think it would take that long to make around 40 calls. I suppose it depends on how many people are doing it.

• Registered Users Posts: 97 ✭✭221988

I wonder what happens if you miss the call? Not that my phone will be out of my sight for the next few months!

• Advertisement

221988 wrote: »
    I wonder what happens if you miss the call? Not that my phone will be out of my sight for the next few months!

Apparently they left a voicemail asking to call back.

On a different note I had an awesome weekend. Wee woman came home with a heap of medals from her competition. I'm still buzzing from it so call or no call I'm a happy camper lol

Glad you had a good weekend :)

I keep checking this forum every 10 minutes and staring at my phone! Its torture.

Apparently they left a voicemail asking to call back.

On a different note I had an awesome weekend. Wee woman came home with a heap of medals from her competition. I'm still buzzing from it so call or no call I'm a happy camper lol
    Aww that's brilliant! A lovely distraction :-)

Thanks guys but I'm still checking the phone and here. Do I have enough battery and signal lol This is dire :-/

• Registered Users Posts: 83 ✭✭Clanman889

My phone charger in work is flat out today. I'm also on this every 10 mins!!!

• Advertisement

Anyone else scared to look on here in case they see the "I got in" posts and our phone call hasn't happened

• Registered Users Posts: 83 ✭✭Clanman889

Anyone else scared to look on here in case they see the "I got in" posts and our phone call hasn't happened

Nail on head! More worried though that there won't be any calls today!

Thought I was just being a stupid woman lol

I will be surprised if there are calls today to be honest

yep! Lol think i might do some cleaning to take my mind off it, wee one back in her cot again, shes done in!

• Registered Users Posts: 32 BarnesLeBeau

Congrats on getting the call guys.

Off topic but is there a number for HR you can call to inform them of changes ?

Congrats on getting the call guys.

Off topic but is there a number for HR you can call to inform them of changes ?

If you get a number or email can you pm it to me please. My son has a day procedure planned but think it will clash if were right with the dates forecasting we've been doing

• Registered Users Posts: 272 ✭✭Dutch_Rudder

Anyone else's heart start pounding once they see an email from boards.ie? Haha I'm gonna have no phone for the next 7 hours so at least I've nothing to fret over! Happy waiting everyone lol

• Registered Users Posts: 39 Choobs

Got my call chums

Does anyone on this have a holiday booked for the next few months? I have a wedding abroad that has been booked for ages..not sure what to do about it. If you get the call surely they won't authorise a weeks leave in the middle of training?

• Advertisement

Choobs wrote: »
    Got my call chums

Congrats!!! You must be so relieved! Was it today?

Does anyone on this have a holiday booked for the next few months? I have a wedding abroad that has been booked for ages..not sure what to do about it. If you get the call surely they won't authorise a weeks leave in the middle of training?

They were quite particular they would not

Congrats!!! You must be so relieved! Was it today?

Today yes. Missed the call and when i phoned back she was on lunch so I had to phone back 30 minutes later. Longest half hour of my life

Choobs wrote: »
    They were quite particular they would not

You mean they said that on the phone? I was thinking there wasn't a hope but just cos of the 8 days leave thing during training stated earlier I thought there might be a really slim chance.

• Registered Users Posts: 31 Ploddington Pea

You mean they said that on the phone? I was thinking there wasn't a hope but just cos of the 8 days leave thing during training stated earlier I thought there might be a really slim chance.

I was categorically told, you cannot take leave during training, and I didn't ask, I was told. If you are not there then you are missing out, so there is no way.

I was categorically told, you cannot take leave during training, and I didn't ask, I was told. If you are not there then you are missing out, so there is no way.
    That's what I thought. Thanks for the info.

You must be so excited that all the 'ifs' are over!! Congrats again!!

When my ex got in I was pregnant. He asked to take a week off when I was having the baby. They said no but he insisted as it was our first. They put him back cos of that.

Got my call today to :)

• Registered Users Posts: 104 ✭✭JayC90

What time have you guys been getting called?

• Advertisement

Congrats!! It must feel amazing!

Advertisement