Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

PSNI Recruitment - Stage 4.5 - The Wait

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 272 ✭✭Dutch_Rudder

gmck26 wrote: »
    Hi guys. I haven't posted for a while but pleased to say that I just got the call!!!

Congrats! You've been waiting ages! What time did they ring?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 428 ✭✭19087

Hi guys. I haven't posted for a while but pleased to say that I just got the call!!!

Intake 3?

Just re-read that, do you mean literally just got the call today for intake 4?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 101 ✭✭gmck26

19087 wrote: »
    Intake 3?

Just re-read that, do you mean literally just got the call today for intake 4?

I assume intake 4 as start date is some time off.

been a long time coming as I was in the very first group to medicals etc...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 428 ✭✭19087

I assume intake 4 as start date is some time off.

been a long time coming as I was in the very first group to medicals etc...

Congratulations!! Really pleased for you. I'm guessing it's august sometime? Wonder how many others on here will hear something today?

• Registered Users Posts: 153 ✭✭sweet chuck

Aww brilliant! Its a great feeling :D well done!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 107 ✭✭Sgtmort

I jut got a call too!! Well a missed call from 3pm and only just out of work. Can't believe after 4 years of slave labour I can hand my notice in!! Please let the calls come for the rest of you all :)

Sgtmort wrote: »
    I jut got a call too!! Well a missed call from 3pm and only just out of work. Can't believe after 4 years of slave labour I can hand my notice in!! Please let the calls come for the rest of you all :)

Happy days. Well done :D

Im hoping to read mop a top saying the same thing!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 56 ✭✭Sdcharger

just got the call as well delighted... missed one about 1.45pm

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,696 ✭✭✭Mop a top

Im hoping to read mop a top saying the same thing!

Congrats guys but no call for me. Being totally honest I'm feeling gutted but i haven't been waiting as long as some of you guys so it's not my turn this time. Just do me a favour and don't ignore me when I do make it to GV. Just hope my squad is as much fun as you muppets. Well done my lovelies. Enjoy xx

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 104 ✭✭JayC90

Non here either! Tomorrow hopefully!

Could be more tomorrow! Dont give hope for this one just yet :)

• Registered Users Posts: 132 ✭✭Sgt_fenners

I'm still waiting too. Maybe tomorrow might get a call.

*runs to the toilet - twice*

*bites whatever is left of fingernails*

Fingernails? What are those? Haven't had any for months! Haha chin up everyone tomorrow could be the day :) maybe this could be the intake where they're getting in all the high AC scorers who were delayed for whatever reason. Could be a while yet for me, wish I had a few points higher than my 72 in the AC!

Fingernails? What are those? Haven't had any for months! Haha chin up everyone tomorrow could be the day :) maybe this could be the intake where they're getting in all the high AC scorers who were delayed for whatever reason. Could be a while yet for me, wish I had a few points higher than my 72 in the AC!

Me as well :)

So what stage are you at then?

• Registered Users Posts: 344 ✭✭LG1985

Congrats Folks!!!

Hope the rest of you hear soon too!! :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 56 ✭✭Sdcharger

I was only a few points higher than 72 actually got a form to fill in regarding something in vetting that I only sent back last week even though originally sent off in march had given up hope for another few months. was shocked.

Sdcharger wrote: »
    I was only a few points higher than 72 actually got a form to fill in regarding something in vetting that I only sent back last week even though originally sent off in march had given up hope for another few months. was shocked.

Thank you for saying that. Making me feel a little more hopeful now!!

See if Jay Dutch and Fenners leave me I'll be pissed off now. I'm telling you now, no calls from unknown numbers. You guys are staying put until I get a call :P I've probably jinxed myself now and you 3 are getting the call tomorrow lmao x

Me as well :)

So what stage are you at then?

Same as you mate, finished everything yonks ago, got my medical pass letter on the 9th of May so it's been limbo city since then! When did you pass yours? Also, high five on the matching score haha

Same as you mate, finished everything yonks ago, got my medical pass letter on the 9th of May so it's been limbo city since then! When did you pass yours? Also, high five on the matching score haha

I was referring to fingernails there when I said me too :)

I got 70 in my AC so not just as well as then rest of yas. Passed my medical at the start of June actually so there's a lot more people ahead of me than just you I would say

• Advertisement

19087 wrote: »
    It's really pretty good I'm pleased to say! You'll see it on your induction

Lol I'm allergic to the gym!!! Bit boring lol. Wonder if they'll let me off site to go horse riding instead lmao!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 104 ✭✭JayC90

Police recruitment is just weird! I don't understand how they are apointing people at all!

I scored 77%, passed medical in April and I'm still waiting.

I just don't get it. I think they're finding a nice cushy posting for me, no bossed to tell me what to do in a really nice affluent area.

Or more than likely Creggan.....

• Registered Users Posts: 97 ✭✭221988

Got the call wee while ago! In shock and over the moon! Ahhhh!!!

Congrats to all who got the call and for those waiting don't lose hope...I had given up at the start of this week!! xx

Jay you have to get a call tomorrow. Some guys in the last batch had lower scores than you and got in. Fingers crossed for you my lovely

Hope everyone waiting gets a call soon. I wouldnt worry too much about scores, they are probably mixing intakes up with higher scores etc.

• Registered Users Posts: 107 ✭✭Sgtmort

I passed my medical end of march. The calls seem late enough so I'm sure there will be more tomorrow. Mop a top u better get one! Good luck everyone and don't be worrying about ur score, I'd say If ur still waiting ur still in with a chance

Sgtmort wrote: »
    I passed my medical end of march. The calls seem late enough so I'm sure there will be more tomorrow. Mop a top u better get one! Good luck everyone and don't be worrying about ur score, I'd say If ur still waiting ur still in with a chance

Thanks my lovely!! We'll see but I'm not holding my breath. You've been waiting so much longer than me. My medical was mid may so I'm prepared to wait my turn. My in house friend just replied "patience" to me lol he can't be serious :-/

Well done everyone getting the call and good luck xx

• Closed Accounts Posts: 34 nodrogs11

Guys I missed a call and got a voicemail .... Can somebody pm me the last few digits if number to call so that I can know if it's them !

nodrogs11 wrote: »
    Guys I missed a call and got a voicemail .... Can somebody pm me the last few digits if number to call so that I can know if it's them !

Lmao if I were you I'd be climbing the walls!!!! Fingers crossed for you

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 34 nodrogs11

Mop a top wrote: »
    Lmao if I were you I'd be climbing the walls!!!! Fingers crossed for you

I am !

Advertisement