Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

PSNI Recruitment - Stage 4.5 - The Wait

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 132 ✭✭Sgt_fenners

nodrogs11 wrote: »
    Guys I missed a call and got a voicemail .... Can somebody pm me the last few digits if number to call so that I can know if it's them !

Wow. Fingers crossed for you. Good luck with trying to sleep tonight!!

• Registered Users Posts: 975 ✭✭✭Dekkers

It's all happening today!

Well done all who got the call! Now, breathe...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11 Dicor12

Has any one tried to contact HR to get their position on the merit list?

Dicor12 wrote: »
    Has any one tried to contact HR to get their position on the merit list?

Had thought about it and then thought they probably won't tell you anything but the list would likely change on a daily basis anyhow as peoples vetting etc come back...

• Registered Users Posts: 104 ✭✭JayC90

They arent at all helpful or forthcoming with infomation. You will just be told "we will be in contact".

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 190 ✭✭pcplod

JayC90 wrote: »
    They arent at all helpful or forthcoming with infomation. You will just be told "we will be in contact".

more than what they told me a few weeks ago, switchboard wouldn't even put me through......

Right its the afternoon now.....calls please!

Right its the afternoon now.....calls please!

phone hasn't been out of my sight all day.....

• Registered Users Posts: 14 THFC1882

This is beyond crap! I am fed up waiting with zero information. My chest is going to explode with anticipation! PSNI - PLEASE CALL ME(regarding my application of course).

• Registered Users Posts: 272 ✭✭Dutch_Rudder

What scores are we all waiting on? 72 myself. Not too hopeful for this time round it has to be said!

• Advertisement

What scores are we all waiting on? 72 myself. Not too hopeful for this time round it has to be said!

I'm 70. And now you have said that I'm not too hopeful either :(

• Registered Users Posts: 83 ✭✭Clanman889

77 at AC. Not feeling flash about it today folks. Just an eternal wait it appears with no info at all

They are taking a broad spectrum of AC scores to mix up each intake as evidenced by previous intake lists on the boards. So don't worry about scores

http://www.belfasttelegraph.co.uk/opinion/news-analysis/understaffed-lonely-checking-under-the-car-for-bombs-what-its-like-policing-the-irish-border-30395132.html

Something to spur us on, or put us off. Depending on your disposition.

Clanman, I dont understand that. Whats the point in having a merit list if youre not going to appoint the higher scorers first?! Mad.

• Registered Users Posts: 32 BarnesLeBeau

Got 74 at AC, finished everything in March. The "will be in touch soon" in medical pass letter from March was obviously a fib.

I got over 80% in AC. I can imagine we are only merited as soon as absolutely everything, including vetting, is done and dusted.

Just got the call! Actually in shock! I had my chances well and truly written off this time around so keep the faith people! :)

• Registered Users Posts: 69 ✭✭Rockchick1989

Just got the call! Actually in shock! I had my chances well and truly written off this time around so keep the faith people! :)

Well done Dutch!

• Registered Users Posts: 69 ✭✭Rockchick1989

Well done Dutch!

Well done Dutch!

• Advertisement

Must have lunch 1200 - 1300......calls please :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 38 Tommy Gunn

Well done Dutch.

I'll not hold my breathe, I only did my medical last month. :(

Must have lunch 1200 - 1300......calls please :rolleyes:

They rang me at 12.34 mate so who knows haha

• Registered Users Posts: 32 BarnesLeBeau

Congrats Dutch, I'd be lying if I said I wasn't jealous. All the best in GV.

Congrats Dutch, I'd be lying if I said I wasn't jealous. All the best in GV.

Thanks Barnes, I was the exact same of others getting calls so I know how you feel! Keep the faith! Loads of you probably have higher scores than me so you WILL get in :)

Congratulations buddy excellent new for you

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,696 ✭✭✭Mop a top

I told you you weren't allowed to go without me!!!! Well done Dutch!!!! I'm sure you'll be celebrating tonight and strutting in with a notice tomorrow lol :D x

I'm officially giving up hope. Had thought this time round 4 is my lucky number, definitely is though since I passed my PCA on 4/4/14!!!! I needed triple luck then, suppose it's 4/4/24 I'm going to be in limbo until or maybe 4/4/44 arrrgggggggghhhhhh!!!! God damn phone ring!!!!! Grrrrr

Mop a top wrote: »
    I told you you weren't allowed to go without me!!!! Well done Dutch!!!! I'm sure you'll be celebrating tonight and strutting in with a notice tomorrow lol :D x

I'm officially giving up hope. Had thought this time round 4 is my lucky number, definitely is though since I passed my PCA on 4/4/14!!!! I needed triple luck then, suppose it's 4/4/24 I'm going to be in limbo until or maybe 4/4/44 arrrgggggggghhhhhh!!!! God damn phone ring!!!!! Grrrrr

Maybe you'll get it at 14.44 or even 4.44pm...

Does anyone else feel sick?lol

Mop a top wrote: »

There's time yet Mop! Like Jay said some of those doing the calls could be on their lunch! I'm really surprised at the time they phoned actually! Here, you could sneak in my suitcase! :P and unfortunately I'm working tonight but at least that'll be the notice handed in haha

• Advertisement

Maybe you'll get it at 14.44 or even 4.44pm...

Does anyone else feel sick?lol

yep, but at the same time really pleased for the others.

Advertisement