Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

PSNI Recruitment - Stage 4.5 - The Wait

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 190 ✭✭pcplod

Mop a top wrote: »
    Sent it off mid march. They credit checked me first week of April

same as me, just wondering if they only send out forms to certain folk whose credit score is in tatters.....ie. Me

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,696 ✭✭✭Mop a top

Lol and me!!! Mines s**t beyond belief

Lol and me!!! Mines s**t beyond belief

well,i have every faith in ya!

Seriously though it's not good. Experian laughed at me lol

Seriously though it's not good. Experian laughed at me lol

smoke came out of my phone when i looked at mine....

• Advertisement

Lmfao was that at the pics from last night or Experian :D

Lmfao was that at the pics from last night or Experian :D

id post them up but it would probably crash the site haha

Save them for our passing out then we can literally pass out :-/

Save them for our passing out then we can literally pass out :-/

haha will do!!!

Between your photos and Fenners mankini I reckon the tutors at GV will have their work cut out

• Advertisement

Between your photos and Fenners mankini I reckon the tutors at GV will have their work cut out

well, i havnt went as far as a mankini.....yet....

One for the Xmas party lol

• Registered Users Posts: 43 Chicken82

IST number 2 here we go :(

• Registered Users Posts: 132 ✭✭Sgt_fenners

Hahaha do yas want a wee pic? :P

Lol well just wait and see in September :P

• Registered Users Posts: 132 ✭✭Sgt_fenners

Lol well just wait and see in September :P

I may need that gin (if pcplod hasn't it all drank by then!) :)

I may need that gin (if pcplod hasn't it all drank by then!) :)

i think the pub had to get an emergency supply in haha

• Registered Users Posts: 98 ✭✭marfrig2014

If you get a call does anyone know what the defer options are?

If you get a call does anyone know what the defer options are?

Ask in intake 4 thread. There's someone in there deferring, they'll know for sure

• Registered Users Posts: 104 ✭✭JayC90

To add insult to injury I'm defo not winning the work World Cup sweepstake.

• Advertisement

JayC90 wrote: »
    To add insult to injury I'm defo not winning the work World Cup sweepstake.

Get Fenners to pm you a pic of him in a mankini. That will take your mind off it :P

• Closed Accounts Posts: 65 ✭✭coogie_boogie

I have deferred to a later intake, just takes a quick email to them to request.

• Registered Users Posts: 24 rickmar

Hello all, just wondering what the best guestimate would be for the next batch of phonecalls and how many intakes are left in this campaign? I've scored 69 in the AC have passed everything although I had to submit further vetting forms recently. Mite have a job offer coming up in the England mid August for a year but I really, really, would prefer to get to Garnerville. thanks in advance for the replies

rickmar wrote: »
    Hello all, just wondering what the best guestimate would be for the next batch of phonecalls and how many intakes are left in this campaign? I've scored 69 in the AC have passed everything although I had to submit further vetting forms recently. Mite have a job offer coming up in the England mid August for a year but I really, really, would prefer to get to Garnerville. thanks in advance for the replies

Hi, I sent off vetting forms mid march. Passed everything in mid May and been waiting to hear something back. They haven't requested anything more from me so I'm wondering. I scored 71 in AC and guys with scores about the same just got a call. There's been 4 intakes so far with about 120 at our best guess out of 378 so I reckon there's a few calls let to go. Next lot should be 1st/2nd week august.

When did you send your vetting off?

Thanks mop a top that gives me a good idea. I sent my vetting off in March/April, had my medical a few weeks ago and posted a further vetting request last week. Passed PCA in early May aswell. Just worried that my lack of decent credit history will slow things up, I've no major debts so I'm hopefull that I'll pass it.

• Registered Users Posts: 104 ✭✭JayC90

Heres hoping to the next intake and thinking to the future, what will happen over the christmas period. If we were to start in sept, Im guessing we'd still be at GV.

I wonder what the time off would be like?

I forgot to ask aswell, are you informed by letter if you pass or fail Vetting?, thanks. Must add, this forum is excellent, helps to put peoples mind at rest (in the short-term at least)

Xmas day and boxing as far as I know

• Registered Users Posts: 272 ✭✭Dutch_Rudder

rickmar wrote: »
    I forgot to ask aswell, are you informed by letter if you pass or fail Vetting?, thanks. Must add, this forum is excellent, helps to put peoples mind at rest (in the short-term at least)

No, the only way you'll know if you've passed vetting is if you get a phone call with a job offer. No one on here seems to have failed vetting as of yet so we're not sure on procedure if that happens.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 101 ✭✭gmck26

No, the only way you'll know if you've passed vetting is if you get a phone call with a job offer. No one on here seems to have failed vetting as of yet so we're not sure on procedure if that happens.

If you fail you receive a letter stating that you have failed vetting but not stating specifics. You are then given a short window to appeal against the decision directly to the cheif con.

Advertisement