Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

PSNI Recruitment - Stage 4.5 - The Wait

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 23 Willow89

Medical pass 1st week of July :) ac 68, female, northwest area!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11 Dicor12

PCA passed 2nd week in May then medical passed 2nd week in June, 69 in AC....still waiting :)

• Registered Users Posts: 83 ✭✭JMcClane

67 at AC. PCA mid June. Medical passed last week

• Registered Users Posts: 975 ✭✭✭Dekkers

Had a stalk back through the thread too. Here we are:

Chicken82
    Clanman889
    col212
    Dekkers
    Dicor12
    JayC90
    JMcClane
    Mop a top
    pcplod
    PTR292
    rickmar
    THFC1882
    Tommy Gunn
    Willow89

• Closed Accounts Posts: 65 ✭✭coogie_boogie

Everything passed, 73% at AC offer of employment in June for intake 3 (I think)but I made a request to defer to later intake (now just waiting).

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 39 PT93

Medical passed first week of July, 69% in A.C. Any speculation to when the next calls are going out? Possibly next Thurs/Fri? :)

PT93 wrote: »
    Medical passed first week of July, 69% in A.C. Any speculation to when the next calls are going out? Possibly next Thurs/Fri? :)

Fingers crossed they will go out next week. I've got that week booked off work and it would be a great feeling to go back the following week to hand in my notice however there are quite a few waiting who have completed medical etc so I'm probably looking at the beginning of Sept.

Nothing wrong with hoping though :-)

JMcClane wrote: »
    Fingers crossed they will go out next week. I've got that week booked off work and it would be a great feeling to go back the following week to hand in my notice however there are quite a few waiting who have completed medical etc so I'm probably looking at the beginning of Sept.

Nothing wrong with hoping though :-)

Yep. It was a Wednesday last time so not long til next batch of calls are due. Our smt results will only be back in the next few days so think might be too soon for ourselves J, but sure we'll rocket up the list if nothing else!

Everything passed, 73% at AC offer of employment in June for intake 3 (I think)but I made a request to defer to later intake (now just waiting).

Aye, sorry coogie, left ye off the list as I figured you were nailed on for intake 4. You not confirmed for it yet?

Dekkers wrote: »
    Aye, sorry coogie, left ye off the list as I figured you were nailed on for intake 4. You not confirmed for it yet?

Has the induction for intake 4 just happened over the weekend? I wasn't on that one and I'm just waiting now for call for new induction date.

• Advertisement

Has the induction for intake 4 just happened over the weekend? I wasn't on that one and I'm just waiting now for call for new induction date.

Yeah, from what I can tell it has. Sorry, I was under the impression that you deferred to next intake at the time of the call. Do they have to call you with an offer again then?

Yeah, from what I can tell it has. Sorry, I was under the impression that you deferred to next intake at the time of the call. Do they have to call you with an offer again then?

Yea I got call in June for intake 3? That started in July but had to defer, perhaps I will get intake 5?

Yea I got call in June for intake 3? That started in July but had to defer, perhaps I will get intake 5?

I don't know tbh. Like I said, I assumed you would have deferred to intake 4. Didn't realise they'd to call again with an offer.

Did intake 4 not suit either?

I don't know tbh. Like I said, I assumed you would have deferred to intake 4. Didn't realise they'd to call again with an offer.

Did intake 4 not suit either?

The later intake the better, hopefully a call this week though. Fingers crossed for intake 5

The later intake the better, hopefully a call this week though. Fingers crossed for intake 5

Ah right fair enough....you're like the opposite to the rest of us ha. I'm sure you're definitely in the next batch.

• Registered Users Posts: 23 Willow89

Has anyone waiting rang to confirm vetting cleared or still ongoing?

Willow89 wrote: »
    Has anyone waiting rang to confirm vetting cleared or still ongoing?

Think anyone who has is just getting a generic respone that it is ongoing.

Yep. It was a Wednesday last time so not long til next batch of calls are due. Our smt results will only be back in the next few days so think might be too soon for ourselves J, but sure we'll rocket up the list if nothing else!

You could be right Dekkers. However looking back through previous posts from those who have already received the call some of them got contacted very soon after passing the medical.

I think I have just realised that I am really starting to over analyse this forum.

I used to be a patient person......

You could be right Dekkers. However looking back through previous posts from those who have already received the call some of them got contacted very soon after passing the medical.

I think I have just realised that I am really starting to over analyse this forum.

I used to be a patient person......

Yeah I really don't know ha. Anything could happen time scale wise. It'll be good just to see some B grades get the call. We could just scrape in!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,696 ✭✭✭Mop a top

Congrats Dekkers. Welcome to limbo. Just wanted to rub everyone's noses in it that the first couple of intakes get to patrol and crowd control 9th august in D/LD with their tutors as they're short staffed. Jealous much?!?! I know I bloody am!!!

Still no request for additional info, dear john must be coming lol. Hope you're all keeping well and time in limbo is passing quickly. Been missing the craic but was inspired to pop on here when I seen the Zoolander quotes on TV. The guys from intake 4 will get it lol

Roll on august! Best of luck my lovelies!!!! xx

• Advertisement

Mop a top wrote: »
    Congrats Dekkers. Welcome to limbo. Just wanted to rub everyone's noses in it that the first couple of intakes get to patrol and crowd control 9th august in D/LD with their tutors as they're short staffed. Jealous much?!?! I know I bloody am!!!

Still no request for additional info, dear john must be coming lol. Hope you're all keeping well and time in limbo is passing quickly. Been missing the craic but was inspired to pop on here when I seen the Zoolander quotes on TV. The guys from intake 4 will get it lol

Roll on august! Best of luck my lovelies!!!! xx

Cheers Mop! Much appreciated ;)

That is pretty cool though. I guess the first squad will be passing out before too long!

• Registered Users Posts: 55 ✭✭col212

Guys, if you are lucky enough to get the call, has anyone an idea how long after the start date is likely to be??

col212 wrote: »
    Guys, if you are lucky enough to get the call, has anyone an idea how long after the start date is likely to be??

Think it's about 5 weeks C.

• Registered Users Posts: 38 Tommy Gunn

When we expecting the next bunch of calls then? (Or lack of)

Tommy Gunn wrote: »
    When we expecting the next bunch of calls then? (Or lack of)

I'm thinking end of next week Tommy although thats just a guess.

When did you complete you medical?

I'm thinking end of next week Tommy although thats just a guess.

When did you complete you medical?

1st week in June and I've 71% from the AC. But I think I'm in the delayed batch.

When was your medical?

1st week in June and I've 71% from the AC. But I think I'm in the delayed batch.

When was your medical?

I only completed my medical recently buddy so it's probably unlikely I'll be lucky enough to get a call next week, if that's when they do go out. But I'm still going to keep my fingers crossed anyway.

I only completed my medical recently buddy so it's probably unlikely I'll be lucky enough to get a call next week, if that's when they do go out. But I'm still going to keep my fingers crossed anyway.

Welcome to the Waiting Game, it's enough to drive you insane.

Welcome to the Waiting Game, it's enough to drive you insane.

Waiting game sucks, let's play hungry hungry hippos.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 190 ✭✭pcplod

Waiting game sucks, let's play hungry hungry hippos.

such a game! Did pick up a new car tho so i might play with that first lol

Advertisement