Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

PSNI Recruitment - Stage 4.5 - The Wait

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 380 ✭✭vickmackey

well done! have fun!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 61 ✭✭charlie_six

Got the call :D

How did you score on the ac? How long ago was your medical? Just passed pca, interested to know timescale I'm looking at

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23 jontkd

Aaaaagh! I am on holiday in tunisia with rubbish wifi and rubbish signal and I missed 3 calls from a Belfast number. If you try to phone back the number comes up as wrong. Hopefully they call back and put me out of my misery. Congratulations to everyone who got the call so far.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 82 ✭✭El_Triboy

How did you score on the ac? How long ago was your medical? Just passed pca, interested to know timescale I'm looking at

A in ac, medical was 2 weeks ago for me

• Closed Accounts Posts: 82 ✭✭CallTheCobra

Got an A in the AC and the medical was just over two weeks ago

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 197 ✭✭Jb12345

Tell me I'm not the only one constantly staring at their phone now and nervous as hell lol

• Registered Users Posts: 92 ✭✭Maverick89

Jb12345 wrote: »
    Tell me I'm not the only one constantly staring at their phone now and nervous as hell lol

Nope! lol. Haven't stop looking at my phone. I'm afraid to go for my lunch in work because when in the lift there is no phone signal haha

• Registered Users Posts: 684 ✭✭✭wanadrum

Maverick89 wrote: »
    Nope! lol. Haven't stop looking at my phone. I'm afraid to go for my lunch in work because when in the lift there is no phone signal haha

Yes - I held off nipping to the loo until I was about to burst!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 91 ✭✭tony1985

wanadrum wrote: »
    Yes - I held off nipping to the loo until I was about to burst!

I swear the harder I look at my phone the longer the battery will last

Do we think they will be running through them by UID or Alphabetically perhaps?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 51 ✭✭mstar

well done guys, good to see there's finally a positive result out of all this blood, sweat and tears!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 249 ✭✭student15

Im hoping it comes soon with me here!!
    Fingers are itching amd stomach is doing back flips
    Got an a* at ac and passed medical etc just hoping vettings cleared!

I don't want to give anything away but judging by the time of my call and surname then it could be alphabetically and I think it was the same for PCA and medical

• Registered Users Posts: 151 ✭✭whatinthe

*Checks phone*

I'm freaking out maaaaaan!

But seriously, congratulations to you guys. Hope to join you asap!

Hey we had medical etc same day and very similar score!
    Heres hoping we hear soon!

student15 wrote: »

Yes! If it is alphabetically I should be just before you as I think I went first at PCA and you were 2nd? I've never anticipated anything as much as this in my life!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 101 ✭✭gmck26

In the same boat as you. I think they are going alphabetically though so could be tomorrow or even Monday before we hear!!!

gmck26 wrote: »
    In the same boat as you. I think they are going alphabetically though so could be tomorrow or even Monday before we hear!!!

Hope not as I'm near start! Makes me panic even more lol

gmck26 wrote: »

You're kidding?
    My nerves wont be able to handle it:(
    Would love to ring them and be like, sorry to be a pest but am I on your magic list??

• Closed Accounts Posts: 101 ✭✭gmck26

You're kidding?
    My nerves wont be able to handle it:(
    Would love to ring them and be like, sorry to be a pest but am I on your magic list??

If you get up the balls to do it ( and survive). Let me know it might try as well!!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 508 ✭✭✭.S.

To those who have got the call, I am genuinely so pleased for you (and green with envy), the dreams a reality for you. All the best, enjoy it! To those waiting I suspect it's only a matter of time, chin up, you'll be in hotel GV before you know it (and with a bit of luck some of you might show me round in the not too distant future)!

• Registered Users Posts: 151 ✭✭whatinthe

Sooo..my resting heart rate has skyrocketed ha!!

whatinthe wrote: »
    Sooo..my resting heart rate has skyrocketed ha!!

Same, awful feeling lol

Hopefully they're on a lunch break or somethingand we hear soon!!!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 51 ✭✭mstar

no interest in knowing the date but did you get at least the amount of notice that would generally keep a current employer happy?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 380 ✭✭vickmackey

good question!
    not that we'd be bothered about the employer, as such, but more about sorting family situations etc...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 518 ✭✭✭oztop1234

Well done to everyone who got the call!

Haven't heard anyone else getting the call in last wee while. Maybe are on lunch lol

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23 jontkd

Has anyone missed a call? What is the number to call back?

• Advertisement

jontkd wrote: »
    Has anyone missed a call? What is the number to call back?

Unknown number is all that comes up

Advertisement