Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

PSNI Recruitment - Stage 4.5 - The Wait

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,696 ✭✭✭Mop a top

Dutch tell Mummy Rudder to say that prayer again lol :D

• Registered Users Posts: 2 Iop123

Got the call about 45 minutes ago, delighted. For those wondering AC 69, passed medical mid June.

Good luck to the rest waiting on a call

• Registered Users Posts: 24 rickmar

dutch- I got the call today for intake 5, delighted :)

• Registered Users Posts: 97 ✭✭221988

Iop123 wrote: »
    Got the call about 45 minutes ago, delighted. For those wondering AC 69, passed medical mid June.

Good luck to the rest waiting on a call

Congrats!! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 83 ✭✭JMcClane

I wonder how many like my are just sitting watching this forum and watching their phone when they should be doing work lol.

Congratulations to everyone who has got a place, dead happy but equally as jealous

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,262 ✭✭✭DesertCreat_15

Mop a top wrote: »
    No point today :P too chicken lol I'm finding ignorance is bliss ATM

Was your credit ever checked ? If not sure your forms could have been lost in the post !

Was your credit ever checked ? If not sure your forms could have been lost in the post !

DC my initial vetting forms went off mid March. I was credit checked first week of April :'(

Scunnered to fcuk lmao!!! On the plus side this is a great diet!!!! I'll be an 8 in no time :D

• Registered Users Posts: 357 ✭✭MD4PSNI

Scunnered to fcuk lmao!!! On the plus side this is a great diet!!!! I'll be an 8 in no time :D

Id say so mop.

If u dont mi d me askin did you have any convictions?

MD4PSNI wrote: »
    Id say so mop.

If u dont mi d me askin did you have any convictions?

Hell no!!!! I'm too bloody square. The worst thing I've done was get a parking ticket cos the dozy mare in the travel agent couldn't find my money lol and I got to the car as the dude was writing the ticket lmao. Raging. I know that won't effect it. I've had to do a couple of statements but that was for incidents between patrons in the pub. Nothing else. Kind of making me wish I had been bad and deserved this wait lol

• Advertisement

Hell no!!!! I'm too bloody square. The worst thing I've done was get a parking ticket cos the dozy mare in the travel agent couldn't find my money lol and I got to the car as the dude was writing the ticket lmao. Raging. I know that won't effect it. I've had to do a couple of statements but that was for incidents between patrons in the pub. Nothing else. Kind of making me wish I had been bad and deserved this wait lol

Iv a conviction for a drunken night too but it was almost 5 years ago. Im hoping it wont hold up my vetting.

Might contact them soon to see how its going.

Im sure its awful waiting sooo long :-(

Iv a conviction for a drunken night too but it was almost 5 years ago. Im hoping it wont hold up my vetting.

Might contact them soon to see how its going.

Im sure its awful waiting sooo long :-(

When did you send it off??

When did you send it off??

4th June. I know its prob early but im a bit worried. Would just love to know vetting is sorted :-)

4th June. I know its prob early but im a bit worried. Would just love to know vetting is sorted :-)

Your vetting? Mine went in march lol. It's up to you though.

Your vetting? Mine went in march lol. It's up to you though.

Yeah im a mid 60 at ac and part of the delay batch.

Passed PCA on Monday. Might wait to after medical to ask about vetting.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 44 PTR292

Phone calls are still going out, i got one this morning.

• Registered Users Posts: 38 Tommy Gunn

PTR292 wrote: »
    Phone calls are still going out, i got one this morning.

I'll not be getting one. Got an e-mail back today stating that my vetting hasn't been completed yet. :(

• Registered Users Posts: 23 Willow89

Got my call ☺️

Willow89 wrote: »
    Got my call ☺️

Well done :-)

68 btw with my medical first week July 😊 good luck everyone waiting!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 272 ✭✭Dutch_Rudder

With the calls being over 3 days for Intake 5 rather than the usual 2 I wonder is this going to be a larger intake than the first 4? Maybe there'll be upwards of 50 this time? Just speculating :)

• Registered Users Posts: 272 ✭✭Dutch_Rudder

68 btw with my medical first week July 😊 good luck everyone waiting!

Well done and lucky you! Barely a month to wait lol definitely not the norm so far!

Aaaaarrrrrrrgggggggghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Spoilt brat throwing toys out of the pram now

• Closed Accounts Posts: 518 ✭✭✭oztop1234

Aaaaarrrrrrrgggggggghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Spoilt brat throwing toys out of the pram now

Make the call!!

Mop I would have headed for the hills. Was in complete shock as I seriously thought it would be a while away at least, 3 months exactly since my PCA as well.
    I'm trapped in a glass cage of emotion (if this doesn't make sense you need to watch Anchorman lol)

It's obvious something's wrong and I haven't a clue what or why.

Mop I would have headed for the hills. Was in complete shock as I seriously thought it would be a while away at least, 3 months exactly since my PCA as well.
    I'm trapped in a glass cage of emotion (if this doesn't make sense you need to watch Anchorman lol)

Congrats Willow, I know I'm sounding like the broken record and the spoilt brat now. I'm just gutted and frustrated. To call them and be faced with the whole can't tell me anything nonsense will only add to that and I'm not ashamed to admit it I've cried enough last night and today about it. I'm not sure if it would do much good me getting frustrated and angry to the powers that be over the phone. I think I'd tell the to go to fcuk at this moment in time lol. I think I actually need someone to do it for me lol

• Registered Users Posts: 1,262 ✭✭✭DesertCreat_15

For all you know they lost your forms in the office somewhere. ha

Worth calling and explaining your situation.

Lol the me heading to the cliff situation or you all sick of my online venting lol ;)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 38 Tommy Gunn

E-mail them if you're worried about going all Excorcist on them down the phone.

Advertisement