Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Play.com error at checkout

Options
  • 22-03-2014 7:35pm
    Registered Users Posts: 10

Hey, is everyone else having trouble purchasing from play.com? I've tried different accounts/cards/browsers/computers ad always get the same error......and their customer services is horrible.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,737 ✭✭✭Bepolite

Why keep buying from them then?

• Registered Users Posts: 10 MrSpud

There was a few items in the basket and after checking around everything was cheapest there. I have also been using the site for years without these issues.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,019 ✭✭✭ct5amr2ig1nfhp

What's the error message?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,425 ✭✭✭indiewindy

Is it an issue with the currency you are selecting. They wont let you pay in sterliing if you are outside the U.K

Nope, it is not a currency thing and from what I have tried it is not my account, network settings, browser, payment card. Was wondering if it was an Ireland thing and everyone was the same.

The error is:

Oh no...something's gone wrong

We can't seem to process your request.

We can take you back to the homepage or choose a menu item form the main navigation above.

Alternatively you can contact Customercare@play.com who will also be able to help

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 32,688 ✭✭✭✭ytpe2r5bxkn0c1

Then try the contact email. You'd never know, they might have an explanation.

Hi Srameen, I have been at them for 3 weeks and they have been awful. This was a last resort before reluctantly closing the account.

Advertisement