Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Redeeming SuperValue €10 Credit off bill

Options
  • 22-03-2014 8:56pm
    Registered Users Posts: 726 ✭✭✭

Hi there,

I've just signed up with poweringrewards.ie and when I go to submit my Supervalu account number in order to receive my €10 credit, it keeps telling me the number should be 9 digits, however the number on key fob / club card has 11 digits - not 9 and the site won't accept this.

I've tried omitting the leading 0's in order to make the account number 9 digits, however it then says this is an invalid number.

Any ideas?

Thanks!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,373 ✭✭✭✭foggy_lad

Moyglish wrote: »
    Hi there,

I've just signed up with poweringrewards.ie and when I go to submit my Supervalu account number in order to receive my €10 credit, it keeps telling me the number should be 9 digits, however the number on key fob / club card has 11 digits - not 9 and the site won't accept this.

I've tried omitting the leading 0's in order to make the account number 9 digits, however it then says this is an invalid number.

Any ideas?

Thanks!
    how to claim is explained Here but seems very awkward and almost impossible to claim.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 282 ✭✭EI: Aoife O

Hi Moyglish,

Thank you for your post. Have you completed the registration on the Powering Rewards site? Once you have logged in for the first time and have registered your SuperValu card, you can redeem voucher.

To register your SuperValu card, click on "Powering Savings" on the homepage, and then "Add your SuperValu Real Rewards Card Number". Just check the details provided and enter your card number. Validation of this card will be immediate in most cases, but if you are entering a SuperQuinn Rewards card, you should allow 48 hours for validation.

Once this is completed you can redeem your voucher code. Click on the "Redeem SuperValu Voucher" tab, then enter the unique code on the voucher. Once the voucher code is checked for validity, it will be applied to your chosen Electric Ireland account.

If the voucher code has already been used to redeem a 5% discount in store then it will be rejected on the site as you can redeem it only once. Thanks for your post also foggy_lad, if you're having any trouble registering, please let us know and we'll be happy to assist you.

If you have any questions about the above, don't hesitate to get in touch.

Kind regards,
    Aoife

Advertisement