Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Spurs V Southampton.

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 455 ✭✭Dave11

SeaDaily wrote: »
    Anyone want to actually answer the question?

He said it gives him a better view of the game and that he basically looses it on the sideline

• Registered Users Posts: 8,295 ✭✭✭MonkieSocks

Sugarlumps wrote: »
    Dembele has really been poor.

Agree, get him of and bring on Siggy

=(:-) Me? I know who I am. I'm a dude playing a dude disguised as another dude (-:)=

• Registered Users Posts: 6,910 ✭✭✭Sugarlumps

Lovely control by Soldado again.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 23,162 Mod ✭✭✭✭Kiith

Soldado has been great, as had Eriksen (bar his corners). I can't for the life of me understand why he's not played behind Soldado.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,837 ✭✭✭same ol sh1te

Agree, get him of and bring on Siggy

Nonsense, Siggy has been brutal lately. Our problems stem from our wingers having to do too much covering of our wing backs, Rose and Naughton. This is our main weakness and has been an issue all season. Eriksen and Soldado linking up nicely

• Advertisement

Harrowing stuff....

• Registered Users Posts: 365 ✭✭Jason 5pu45

I don't want in any way to sound racist but if spurs sold their English players they wouldn't be missed

• Registered Users Posts: 2,994 ✭✭✭KingdomYid

I don't want in any way to sound racist but if spurs sold their English players they wouldn't be missed

If we sold every single player, apart from Eriksen and Lloris they would not be missed :pac:

What exactly have Dembele and Love Child done today, they are non existent.

John Salako made an excellent point on SSN. Naughton and Rose just don't know when to sit back and relax. They are obsessed with getting forward and every team knows this and it's killing us. Puts both CB's in impossible position and is making them look poor.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,994 ✭✭✭KingdomYid

Dave11 wrote: »
    John Salako made an excellent point on SSN. Naughton and Rose just don't know when to sit back and relax. They are obsessed with getting forward and every team knows this and it's killing us. Puts both CB's in impossible position and is making them look poor.

This is a very good point, but are they being told to bomb forward or is it just because they are clueless and below average footballers I wonder?

• Advertisement

Nonsense, Siggy has been brutal lately. Our problems stem from our wingers having to do too much covering of our wing backs, Rose and Naughton. This is our main weakness and has been an issue all season. Eriksen and Soldado linking up nicely

Have to agree, we just don't have the wingers to cause any team problems. Eriksen and Soldado look tasty together. So those two look our way back.

We just can't afford to gift them anymore goals. Maybe Paulinho on for Dembele. Early goal and were back in, we need to win this game. Liverpool will destroy us.

So that's Eriksen through the middle then with Sigurdsson on?

Those two are focking magic.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,837 ✭✭✭same ol sh1te

Great start

• Registered Users Posts: 365 ✭✭Jason 5pu45

KingdomYid wrote: »
    If we sold every single player, apart from Eriksen and Lloris they would not be missed :pac:

What exactly have Dembele and Love Child done today, they are non existent.
    Dembele was very good for us earlier in the season.its all gone Pete Tong

Soldado is growing with confidence.

• Registered Users Posts: 774 ✭✭✭debabyjesus

Good man soldado. Bit of pressing pays off

Sherwood back in his box.

KingdomYid wrote: »
    This is a very good point, but are they being told to bomb forward or is it just because they are clueless and below average footballers I wonder?

You would have to wonder alright. You can only imagine they're being told to do it cause surely it would have been addressed at this stage if it was of their own making

Whatever Soldado had for breakfast needs to be his sole diet from now on. I think this is the best I've seen him play.

• Advertisement

Lovern is having a polly píssy pants moan. Get at him!

Great play Kaboul.

God Rose is Shít.

Goal is imminent.

Has to be nothing other then a win now

Eriksen is on fire.

Pity Lennon can't do something, anything Aaron?

• Registered Users Posts: 8,295 ✭✭✭MonkieSocks

No more Kamikazi defending and we should win this

=(:-) Me? I know who I am. I'm a dude playing a dude disguised as another dude (-:)=

Yeah Southampton have slowed, not pressing as much. Gutted if we don't win this, and by a couple.

• Advertisement

Brainless by Rose.

Advertisement