Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Patrick Nulty resigns as TD

Options
2»

Comments

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional East Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators, Regional Midwest Moderators, Regional Abroad Moderators, Regional North Mods, Regional West Moderators, Regional South East Moderators, Regional North East Moderators, Regional North West Moderators, Regional South Moderators Posts: 8,032 CMod ✭✭✭✭Gaspode

Its childish and adds nothing to the discussion, and since you made the 'points' earlier in other threads they're not welcome here

• Closed Accounts Posts: 62 ✭✭SweetPotatoes

Gaspode wrote: »
    Its childish and adds nothing to the discussion, and since you made the 'points' earlier in other threads they're not welcome here

Not in my opinion.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional East Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators, Regional Midwest Moderators, Regional Abroad Moderators, Regional North Mods, Regional West Moderators, Regional South East Moderators, Regional North East Moderators, Regional North West Moderators, Regional South Moderators Posts: 8,032 CMod ✭✭✭✭Gaspode

No further discussion about this on thread please.

Gaspode wrote: »
    No further discussion about this on thread please.

Never knew you were a moderator. It does not indicate this on your postings. Maybe you should make that clearer. A bit like a referee adjudicating in disguise really. I would appreciate if you retracted the warning you gave me in private. Not that I really give a $##t.

Today, 17:49
    Remove user from ignore list
    Gaspode
    This message is hidden because Gaspode is on your ignore list.

• Advertisement

Never knew you were a moderator. It does not indicate this on your postings. Maybe you should make that clearer. A bit like a referee adjudicating in disguise really. I would appreciate if you retracted the warning you gave me in private. Not that I really give a $##t.

:D

• Registered Users, Subscribers Posts: 47,305 ✭✭✭✭Zaph

Not that I really give a $##t.

Seeing as you don't give a $##t, you probably won't mind me removing your access to the forum for a couple of weeks either.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,004 ✭✭✭Pat Dunne

That's why he is testing the water before deciding if he will run or not.

:) And what about your own Fianna Fail connection chucknorris :)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,633 ✭✭✭chucknorris

Pat Dunne wrote: »
    :) And what about your own Fianna Fail connection chucknorris :)

Guilty by association doesn't apply in Mulhuddart - but hard work does. :)

Advertisement