Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Patrick Nulty - Dublin West TD

Options
  • 23-03-2014 11:47am
    Registered Users Posts: 20,653 ✭✭✭✭

http://www.independent.ie/irish-news/revealed-what-shamed-td-patrick-nulty-sent-teenager-30117320.html

There is a thread over in AH about this but I have started one here as we are in his constituency.

I've posted some quite glib/lighthearted/even a bit borderline posts over in the AH thread but frankly I really cannot believe he did what he did.

He simply should have known better.
    Once I could possibly have forgiven (everyone makes mistakes) but doing it multiple times for me is a combination of stupidness and also sickoness. What he did was wrong. It is not appropriate for anyone, and in particular a TD, to talk to women in the way he did.

What are your thoughts on
    (a) what he did?
    (b) him, as our TD, prior to this?

Comments

• Registered Users, Subscribers Posts: 47,305 ✭✭✭✭Zaph

I think the threads in After Hours or Politics (depending on your preferred level of seriousness) are probably sufficient regarding Nulty's behaviour. He was our TD, but his behaviour isn't specifically a D15 issue. The other thread that's been started is probably a good place to discuss the actual politics in Dublin West - Nulty's past performance as a TD, what would be expected of his replacement, who the likely candidates to replace him are, etc.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement