Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Answer

Options
  • 23-03-2014 1:31pm
    Registered Users Posts: 38,419 ✭✭✭✭

saw them in Shortts in waterford last night and it was a brillent gig and the band are really nice guys too

Anyone else seen them recently

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 224 ✭✭villa2008

I've seen these guys a few times now and they are a very good band live. I saw them in Whelan's in Dublin last October and they were brilliant. Also saw them in Whelan's in 2011. The gig last night was pretty good too. The atmosphere last night was a bit dead, nothing to do with the band, just the crowd that was there.

Overall nice to see a real rock band coming from Ireland. If you like classic rock go see these guys and buy their albums. In particular their first album.

I have to say shortt's is a nice little venue also.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,861 ✭✭✭RayCon

Saw them supporting AC/DC in the O2 and then headlining The Academy about 4 yrs ago .... good band but can't help feel they've plateaued. Seem to lack memorable, killer tunes.

• Registered Users Posts: 94 ✭✭Robotito

Saw them in Cyprus Avenue, Cork last night...they were brilliant, and a dead sound bunch of guys too. Anyone who enjoys great live music should go see these guys.
    The venue was about half full but it was a bigger crowd than I expected on the deadest Sunday in months, and they gave it everything (they even did a cover of Rory's 'Cradle Rock' for Corkonians)
    The support band Dirty Diamonds were very good too.

Advertisement