Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Q4 Ag Science

• 23-03-2014 1:58pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 3,799 ✭✭✭

Hi,

For question four in Ag Science where do they get the questions asked from? Like are they all experiments that we would of covered in class and are written into our experiment copies?

I don't really know what I am supposed to be learning for this question.

Thanks.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,799 ✭✭✭onethreefive

Anybody?

I honestly don't know where I should be learning these experiments from!

I want to try and learn one a day!

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 27,238 CMod ✭✭✭✭spurious

See this old post: http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showpost.php?p=58691606&postcount=2
    It gives examples of the experiments you could cover.

• Registered Users Posts: 13 Leaving Cert Problems

I've just done all the experiments from the past papers. They start repeating themselves after a few years. So if you just do all of them you should be covered. Also, a lot of them have the same principles such as showing the presence of bacteria in clover, milk and animal food stuff. The farmers journal experiment book or the black revision book with the suffolk sheep on the front has a lot of them done out and would be very helpful but I'm sure the book you use in school would be sufficient enough. :)

Advertisement