Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

I need a copy of Portal 2!

• 23-03-2014 2:52pm
    Registered Users Posts: 650 ✭✭✭

I need a copy of this game in the next 4 hours. Does anyone have an old copy they are willing to sell?

Comments

• Administrators, Computer Games Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 32,380 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭Mickeroo

Pompous wrote: »
    I need a copy of this game in the next 4 hours. Does anyone have an old copy they are willing to sell?

It's €30 on Xbox live, you could just download it if you need it that urgently.

• Registered Users Posts: 650 ✭✭✭Pompous

Mickeroo wrote: »
    It's €30 on Xbox live, you could just download it if you need it that urgently.

Ok great. I want it for a gift for my bro. How many microsoft points is it?

• Administrators, Computer Games Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 32,380 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭Mickeroo

They've done away with the points system now so it's just €30, but it might work out cheaper if you get the credit from here: http://www.cdkeys.com/

Cool thanks man

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 266 ✭✭sky23

forgot his birthday again ha :P

• Advertisement

Haha no I swear! :p

I already spent 50 euro chipping in on a chrome book for him, but a few years ago I didn't get him a present and this is what he wanted, so I thought I'd get him this too :)

Advertisement