Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

anyone know where I can buy a bulk of iphones?

• 23-03-2014 3:19pm
    Registered Users Posts: 7

as the title suggests, does anyone know where I could get a bulk of factory unlocked iphones (4s/ 5/ 5s/ 5c) sealed in box or clean second hand?

I run a repair shop and i buy the odd broken iphone and fix it up and sell it to make use of spare cash but there just aren't enough cheap and broken phones!

I know a guy in town who can source a bulk of iphones (seem to be american iphones) unlocked and hes doing it for years without getting in trouble so they aren't stolen. i don't expect him to tell me where exactly he gets them though, I doubt he'd tell me and risk me putting him out of business.

Yeah there's loads of sites online offering these services but what one can i trust??!

some help would be great,

Mark, Cavan/ drung iPhone repairs

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,482 ✭✭✭Hollister11

Maybe stick a wanted add up on Adverts.ie

• Registered Users Posts: 7 94markfoster

Maybe stick a wanted add up on Adverts.ie

Sadly I've tried this a few times with no luck. It seems to attract people who think I'm looking for illegally found phones..!

Mark

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 39,614 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gumbo

Sadly I've tried this a few times with no luck. It seems to attract people who think I'm looking for illegally found phones..!

Mark

Contact the charities, Jack & Gill etc and maybe offer to buy any iphones that come in to them.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,373 ✭✭✭Eire Go Brach

I know a guy in town who can source a bulk of iphones (seem to be american iphones) unlocked and hes doing it for years without getting in trouble so they aren't stolen.
    Bare in mind. Phones sold and stolen in other countries. Can be used in Ireland.

• Registered Users Posts: 7 94markfoster

Bare in mind. Phones sold and stolen in other countries. Can be used in Ireland.

I know this but I've a thought. If I buy a blacklisted iPhone unlocked for example and bring it into Ireland it will work perfect right?

If I buy a blacklisted iPhone locked to AT&T and bring it into Ireland am I able to request to unlock it to any network? Or because it's locked and blacklisted- the carrier won't unlock it because they know it's been blacklisted? Or (please tell me) can I still unlock this phone so it still works in Ireland even though it was originally locked on AT&T?

Mark

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,146 ✭✭✭CathalDublin

Phones are blacklisted for a reason!

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement