Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

CYMA M4 upgraded

Options
  • 23-03-2014 4:10pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1

I'm selling my M4 because i have lost interest in the the sport. the gun has and ULTIMATE cylinder head, cylinder,pistion head, pistion(swiss cheesed)+(removed teeth from pistion and gear), spring gude and air nozzle. also has tokyo mauri EG1000 motor, madbull blue hop up bucking and tightbore 6.03. also has G&P wire set. average FPS pf the gun is 295. has some external modifcations also. G&P comp m2 scope, stubby grip,mad bull rial panels, and scilencer. the body is also full metal. comes with 8 140 midcaps magazines and 9.6 volt 1600 nimh battery. problems include lose handle and motor gear is cracked but teeth are still intacted and the gun functions well just needs a but of touching up on. asking price is 300 euro

Advertisement