Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Somebody hacked my Gmail account from an eircom.net IP address

Options
  • 23-03-2014 5:57pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 6,925 ✭✭✭

Hi Eircom

I got notification from Google of an attempted attack on my gmail account from an eircom.net IP address. What is your process for investigating such attacks?

Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 970 ✭✭✭finnteme

I think you need to fill in this form..

http://support.eircom.net/abuse/

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,831 ✭✭✭eircom: Alan

RainyDay wrote: »
    Hi Eircom

I got notification from Google of an attempted attack on my gmail account from an eircom.net IP address. What is your process for investigating such attacks?

Thanks
    Hi RainyDay

I've asked for more information on this from online opperations and as soon as I have something I'll let you know right away.

Thanks
    Al

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,925 ✭✭✭RainyDay

Any news, Eircom folks?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,831 ✭✭✭eircom: Alan

RainyDay wrote: »
    Any news, Eircom folks?
    Hi RainyDay

Apologies for the delay/ Operations have Just got news back this morning and I had planned to let you know by PM soon. The link above is indeed the correct way to report this however operations have asked me to advise you to make sure all contact details are supplied and please include as much information you can.

Thanks

Al

Advertisement