Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

VFC or Dboy's PDW?

• 23-03-2014 6:12pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 294 ✭✭

So, I'm going to buy a new PDW, but I'm not sure on which make. Should I save a bit longer and get the VFC made one, would it be worth it, I ould personelly prefer it because of trades but I could do without them, so basically would it be worth the wait?(Internally and externally wise?
    Thanks MD

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,006 ✭✭✭Southern Dandy

Mini Dude wrote: »
    So, I'm going to buy a new PDW, but I'm not sure on which make. Should I save a bit longer and get the VFC made one, would it be worth it, I ould personelly prefer it because of trades but I could do without them, so basically would it be worth the wait?(Internally and externally wise?
    Thanks MD

This is by far the easiest question I have ever answered.

Wait and buy a VFC.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 294 ✭✭Mini Dude

I thought that wold be the answer, have you owned either? Or is it just that vfc have some of the best externals?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,006 ✭✭✭Southern Dandy

Mini Dude wrote: »
    I thought that wold be the answer, have you owned either? Or is it just that vfc have some of the best externals?

Brother has a VFC SCAR-H, VFC have always been a good brand, externally they have some of the best models out there. I like the internals some don't (self shimmimg gears), only thing I would change is the motor.

Dboys are normally copies of main brand names so do the math :).

Ok looks like I will be saving up from now! Thanks Southern Dandy! :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,399 ✭✭✭Kashkai

I bought a VFC last January and to sum it up in one word......class! While I like my various G&G models, the VFC is waaaaaay ahead of them in quality and rock solid construction.

• Advertisement

Thanks for that, I'm definetly set on saving for the vfc, can I ask where you bought yours?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 13,439 ✭✭✭✭thermo

Hobby airsoft were selling them in the past so maybe give them a shout? As for the original question VFC by a mile is the better gun, I liked it so much at one stage I bought a second one as a back up to my first one!!

Ok, will email them maybe tomorrow and haha they must be good!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,399 ✭✭✭Kashkai

Sorry for the late reply. I bought it in Hobby Airsoft in Rathcoole in Dublin.

You won't be disappointed with it mate. It's a class apart from anything else I've used.

Ok, waiting on a reply from them, thanks

• Advertisement
Advertisement