Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

ducati indy galway

• 23-03-2014 6:22pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,026 ✭✭✭

is there a ducati indy around galway? need the belts and valves looked at on my new to me st4s?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,306 ✭✭✭ratracer

serious3 wrote: »
    is there a ducati indy around galway? need the belts and valves looked at on my new to me st4s?

I'd recommend Sean Griffin near Oranmore. PM me if you want his number. Top man with any bike.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,784 ✭✭✭✭galwaytt

ratracer wrote: »
    I'd recommend Sean Griffin near Oranmore. PM me if you want his number. Top man with any bike.

He does mine too as I've gotten v lazy. ... :)

And both myself and SO ride v-twins, albeit not Italian !

Ode To The Motorist

“And my existence, while grotesque and incomprehensible to you, generates funds to the exchequer. You don't want to acknowledge that as truth because, deep down in places you don't talk about at the Green Party, you want me on that road, you need me on that road. We use words like freedom, enjoyment, sport and community. We use these words as the backbone of a life spent instilling those values in our families and loved ones. You use them as a punch line. I have neither the time nor the inclination to explain myself to a man who rises and sleeps under the tax revenue and the very freedom to spend it that I provide, and then questions the manner in which I provide it. I would rather you just said "thank you" and went on your way. Otherwise I suggest you pick up a bus pass and get the ********* ********* off the road” 

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,180 ✭✭✭Interceptor

Sean Griffin is the main man or alternatively Bert Hallinan is an ex-Ducati mechanic and will service your Ducati in Galway by prior arrangement. If it was me and it was my first Ducati I'd bring it to MotoTechnic in Dublin and get it checked from top to bottom by Robbie.

'cpt

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,026 ✭✭✭serious3

its an ex moto technic bike so robbie knows the bike and previous owner well, spoke to him this morning and he confirmed everything that i was told about it, and that it needs belts doing and prob throttles balancing.
    any number for bert mr interceptor?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,026 ✭✭✭serious3

spoke to sean this morning, he's ordering the belts today and fitting me in next week sometime. thanks all!!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,499 ✭✭✭RosieJoe

I've only heard good things about Bert, never knew he had moved though.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,180 ✭✭✭Interceptor

RosieJoe wrote: »

He has a holiday house somewhere west of the Shannon, he services bikes on the way to and from there.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,306 ✭✭✭✭Cienciano

RosieJoe wrote: »

He left Ernie? :eek:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,002 ✭✭✭MargeS

Has Bert Hallinan a place he works from in Galway, or is he contactable via the grapevine?

Advertisement