Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Furniture removal Sligo to Uk

Options
  • 23-03-2014 6:26pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1

I need to get some furniture moved from Tubbercurry to Watford, Hertfordshire, England. Does anyone have a recommendation to make, I'll be very grateful.

Thanks in advance

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 57 ✭✭Bichon Lover

I moved from England a few years back and used VPG Removals in Belleek.
    Very happy with them.

See http://www.vpgremovals.com

• Registered Users Posts: 7 Carlo8

Try Pro Movers. They're an Irish owned company and do house moves nationally and internationally. Great prices too.
    The Transport Manager is [snip] and the Sales Manager is [snip]. Give them a ring and they'll give you a free quote. Good luck with the move!!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,917 ✭✭✭red sean

I'd say your ad. is a bit late, the op was moving in March! ;)

red sean wrote: »
    I'd say your ad. is a bit late, the op was moving in March! ;)

Too late for the OP maybe but never too late to promote a good company if people still see it. You've clearly read it Red Sean so jobs a good'un I'd say. If it helps someone else I'm happy.
    Thanks for flagging it though Sean

• Registered Users Posts: 2,225 ✭✭✭fillefatale

Carlo8 wrote: »
    Too late for the OP maybe but never too late to promote a good company if people still see it. You've clearly read it Red Sean so jobs a good'un I'd say. If it helps someone else I'm happy.
    Thanks for flagging it though Sean

There's no advertising on the boards, PM the member directly if you want to make a personal recommendation. Its not advised to share people's mobile numbers on boards.

• Advertisement

There's no advertising on the boards, PM the member directly if you want to make a personal recommendation. Its not advised to share people's mobile numbers on boards.

I didn't realise as I'm new to this. I was just following Bichon Lovers lead and making recommendation, not advertising as it's not my company. I'll PM any recommendations going forward.

Advertisement