Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

abroad without card and broke

Options
  • 23-03-2014 7:56pm
    Registered Users Posts: 101 ✭✭

Hi Guys,

Am currently in Spain while my new card is sitting at home in it's envelope so I can't get at my money. Is there ANYTHING I can do? Down to my last tenner here and very hungry.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 94 ✭✭aodhan2

Hi Guys,

Am currently in Spain while my new card is sitting at home in it's envelope so I can't get at my money. Is there ANYTHING I can do? Down to my last tenner here and very hungry.

Western union ? Get someone to send you some cash that way.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,640 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Sarah

Hi Robmeister 2011,

Thanks for contacting us on Boards.

If you are travelling with friends or family, maybe you could transfer money to them via Bank of Ireland 365 online so that they could withdraw cash for you with their own card? If you have a Bank of Ireland credit card you could transfer money to that instead.

Alternatively maybe there is anyone at your Irish address to forward you on your Visa Debit card if you are going to be staying in Spain for an extended time.

We hope this helps and if you need help with any other query please don’t hesitate to ask us again.

Thanks,

Sarah

Advertisement