Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

something wrong with the online live sky

Options
  • 23-03-2014 8:10pm
    Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 20

hello everybody so i have my own skybox at home, but id like to watch it from my computer upstairs in the same house im all signed in got all correct details but when im on the sky guide online and press a program to watch live it cant play so it says this:

apologies, this item has been interrupted due to an error.
    please click play to resume watching.[t:6013 / c:4110

i even tryed different programs to watch but same thing

when i looked online to see what the problem is they said its the silverlight so i download the latest when it happened, uninstalled it and tryed 2 versions lower and same thing, please help

thanks

Comments

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Help & Feedback Category Moderators Posts: 25,312 CMod ✭✭✭✭Spear

This isn't boards.ie related. Try asking in an appropriate forum such as comp&tech instead:

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/forumdisplay.php?f=9

And update your Silverlight to the most recent version, there's no reason to downgrade it.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement