Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

mattress topper for a crappy bed?

Options
  • 23-03-2014 8:47pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3,145 ✭✭✭

Living in rent accommodation, the mattress is cheap double bed you find in all low rent places, i've been sleeping on them for 3 years and my back is banjaxed because of springs. I'm strapped for cash and wondering is it worth it getting a memory foam topper, would it make any difference? im leaving my current rental in a year and will be upgrading to a larger bed so really dont want to have to buy a mattress i'll get 12 months out of!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 9 david147

mattress toppers are great, however make sure u buy something thick enough... I had a similar problem and rushed to buy a 1 inch cheap one from argos but it turned out to be too thin ... then I had the brilliant idea to buy another thin one to make one of 2 but still was not enough so ended up buying a third one ( 7cm thickness) no cheap .. but well worth it . Now my bed is so comfy...

Go for a decent enough one from start and avoid having to buy 2 or 3 ..

• Registered Users Posts: 3,145 ✭✭✭ronano

Where did you buy your one? argos?

Advertisement