Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

DCU password for past exam papers?

• 23-03-2014 10:04pm
    Registered Users Posts: 164 ✭✭

I was looking at some past exam papers of a course a few weeks ago, but I went to check yesterday and now it requires a password for somereason. Does anyone know a username and password that can be used to access past exam papers? Just want to get an idea of the course I want to do

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,135 ✭✭✭TheVoodoo

Each course has a detailed outline, and I personally don't think you ( one ) should base your (their) entire education and college choices on the assessments. Fair enough if you just want an idea, but choose it because its what you want to do, not because of how you will be assessed.

I'm sure you could email the relevant lecturers who would give you a description of the workloads etc.

I am also sure lecturers would give you sample questions etc, if you expressed an interest.

• Registered Users Posts: 164 ✭✭Tesco TripleChicken

TheVoodoo wrote: »
    Each course has a detailed outline, and I personally don't think you ( one ) should base your (their) entire education and college choices on the assessments. Fair enough if you just want an idea, but choose it because its what you want to do, not because of how you will be assessed.

I'm sure you could email the relevant lecturers who would give you a description of the workloads etc.

I am also sure lecturers would give you sample questions etc, if you expressed an interest.

Think you might have misunderstood the last sentence of my post.
    "Just want to get an idea of the course I want to do": I meant I already know what I want to do (because I like it) but I want to just look at the exam papers (for that particular course) to get an idea of what it will be like.
    Will email lecturers, thanks

Advertisement