Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Gelatine?

Options
  • 23-03-2014 10:16pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 382 ✭✭

Where could I pick up Gelatine in Dublin City Center I tried Tesco and Dunnes in Rathimines and neither of them had it in stock. In powder form if possible!

Comments

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Politics Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators, Regional East Moderators Posts: 12,110 CMod ✭✭✭✭Dizzyblonde

You're more likely to get helpful replies in here.

Moved from Food & Drink.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,750 ✭✭✭fleet_admiral

you may get it in the shop in rathgar beside superquinn (the name escapes me right now even though i live around the corner:o)
    tesco have leaf gelatine if thats any help

if you are in town decobake on bachelors walk would definitely have it

• Registered Users Posts: 2,556 ✭✭✭Slunk

I seen it in supervalu hsq last Friday in the baking section

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,108 ✭✭✭Jellybaby1

I've bought it over the years in Dunnes or Tesco or Superqu... sorry, Supervalu. Always with the baking supplies. Sometimes you could be looking at it and not recognise it, it happens to me sometimes. :o Ask the staff if you can't find it. Hopefully you will find a staff member who knows what it is. I've often been amused when asking for some everyday ingredient and staff don't know what it is! :)

• Registered Users Posts: 32,381 ✭✭✭✭rubadub

If asking staff I would ask a middle aged woman, they usually know where stuff like this is. It is not usually with the jelly, which I am guessing is where you might have looked.

• Advertisement
Advertisement