Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

tm meu

• 23-03-2014 10:45pm
    Registered Users Posts: 489 ✭✭

hey :)
    im wondering where i can buy custom baseplates for 1911 magazines?im also thinking about slaping some punisher grips on it but i cannot find any where that their sold.
    any help is welcome!
    cheers

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 40,291 ✭✭✭✭Gatling

hey :)
    im wondering where i can buy custom baseplates for 1911 magazines?im also thinking about slaping some punisher grips on it but i cannot find any where that their sold.
    any help is welcome!
    cheers

Grips are easily found on eBay just search 1911 grips

• Registered Users Posts: 489 ✭✭digital ninja

oh thanks for that,i hada look but cant seem to find any that would fit an meu type.
    thanks for the advice though :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 40,291 ✭✭✭✭Gatling

oh thanks for that,i hada look but cant seem to find any that would fit an meu type.
    thanks for the advice though :)

Standard 1911 grips should fit the MEU ,you just don't get the plastic piece that sits in front of the grip

oh thanks for that,il keep my eyes open then ha

does anyne know if the madbul compensator will fit a tm meu?

• Advertisement
Advertisement