Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Season 2 week 16 results

• 23-03-2014 11:41pm
    Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 21,664 Mod ✭✭✭✭

Titans get the win in Jacksonville, Wooten fumbles the KO after the jags take a 3-0 and the. Score becomes 10-0, locker plays very well today but the titans D on the whole wasn't great, Locker gets smashed with about 90 seconds left after the ball has left his hands... He's injured.. But only missed the remainder of the game.

My fate is with the sim gods, the broncos have 2 CPU games left I think, 1 win there and they are in the play offs, presuming I can beat rock

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,882 ✭✭✭✭Rock Lesnar

Colts lose to the Texans to an OT Field Goal, i shouldve won it, Heyward-Bey catches the ball on the Texans 12 yard line with a minute on the clock left, i try to stay away from the endzone but a lumbering texan appears from nowhere and carries Heyward-Bey over the line for the TD, and the Texans duly go down the Field to send it to OT.

4 games now this season ive lost by 3 points or less, this wont happen next season so im serving notice right now that the last season is gonna be the Colts Season.........i hope ;)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,494 ✭✭✭The_Gatsby

Falcons beat the Packers 31-17 to go 7-8. After a disastrous start to the season it looks like, with another CPU game to finish, I'll actually finish the season 8-8. Not too bad in the end.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,864 ✭✭✭empacher

Beat the cowboys 21 - 20 with 6 secs to spare. Was Down 6 points before that TD. Wasn't paying much attention to the game as I already have the 5th seed locked up.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,395 ✭✭✭✭mikemac1

Ravens beat the CPU Steelers 42 - 24

Ray Rice rushed for 3 scores and Flacco had 3 TD's, no picks

Steelers are very decent and it was close until the 4th quarter. Ravens blitzed hard all day but only 2 sacks to show for it.

Ravens are 8-7 with 4 division wins and play the Browns next week
    Bengals are 7-7 with 4 division wins and play the Chiefs and Niners

If the Ravens beat the Browns they will take the 4th seed!

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 21,664 Mod ✭✭✭✭helimachoptor

Yep definitely one of the better CPU teams for sure, I played them here and on the PFL as CPU and they beat me once

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 12,395 ✭✭✭✭mikemac1

Having a look through the injuries, I see MJD is out for 49 weeks with complete MCL tear :eek:
    Thats week 13 next season

There are a few human teams that could make use of IR and sign a FA if they wanted. The injury is so long they won't be back before even the Superbowl. Sproles in New Orleans is one

Not saying you have to, just the option is there

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 21,664 Mod ✭✭✭✭helimachoptor

If i get to the play offs DJ williams will be back @ MLB.. i need him!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,432 ✭✭✭davetherave

Knex/Eagles Tuesday or Thursday would be best for me.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 22,477 ✭✭✭✭Knex*

Knex/Eagles Tuesday or Thursday would be best for me.

Wrong thread, Dave :P

Both suit me, just any time after 7.30, really.

(Sorry mods if I shouldn't have responded here!)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,197 ✭✭✭giffney1991

Colts lose to the Texans to an OT Field Goal, i shouldve won it, Heyward-Bey catches the ball on the Texans 12 yard line with a minute on the clock left, i try to stay away from the endzone but a lumbering texan appears from nowhere and carries Heyward-Bey over the line for the TD, and the Texans duly go down the Field to send it to OT.

4 games now this season ive lost by 3 points or less, this wont happen next season so im serving notice right now that the last season is gonna be the Colts Season.........i hope ;)

I absolutely robbed colts here, I was two touchdowns up at the end of 3Q and he went a touchdown up with a min left! I got the touchdown for overtime, got the ball, punted, colts go four and out and then I get in FG range and kick for the game!

Colts defense was really solid, shutting down foster, causing his 1st fumble and put him out for half the game! The texans receivers were great, constant separation!

• Advertisement

I absolutely robbed colts here, I was two touchdowns up at the end of 3Q and he went a touchdown up with a min left! I got the touchdown for overtime, got the ball, punted, colts go four and out and then I get in FG range and kick for the game!

Colts defense was really solid, shutting down foster, causing his 1st fumble and put him out for half the game! The texans receivers were great, constant separation!

Yeah you did indeed rob me, Watt gets 0 sacks, Foster gets Knocked out and Fumbled, Timmy McDonald gets knocked out twice and still came back, and You still managed to win.

Yeah your recievers created some great separation, but they were helped by my defenders been unable to get to schaub

• Closed Accounts Posts: 476 ✭✭linebacker52

Got destroyed by the broncos cpu and i mean destroyed the odd time Weeden got to stand up and throw the ball it went strait to broncos db's no running game to speak of as trent is out injured and it now looks like Josh Gordon is done for the season.

Sorry Heli better luck next year.

Ah jaysus!

Ah jaysus!

and it doesnt get any better, your gonna feel the force of Laron Landry next :cool:

Bernard Pollard would would have no issue meeting Landry down a dark alley!

Bernard Pollard would would have no issue meeting Landry down a dark alley!

Laron doesnt know who he is, but after knocking out Arian Foster, he dont care :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 28,710 ✭✭✭✭Paully D

Saints beat the 49ers 24-21 to lock up the NFC South and the #1 seed in the NFC.

This was an extremely close one as is evident from the score, with the difference between the teams being their kickers. Hartley knocked over a 50 yarder for the Saints while Phil Dawson missed a 50 yarder for the 49ers, which ultimately proved to be the difference between the two teams.

Great game Carroller, I really enjoyed it. Best of luck in the playoffs, we may meet again.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 16,136 Mod ✭✭✭✭adrian522

Lost to the Chiefs 31-10.

I was always behind and Perrin was playing well.

Late on I was down 14, scrambling around with Josh Johnson, Hit a wide open AJ green, who drops hit and its ruled a fumble, a few plays later perrin scores and it's pretty much game over.

Best of luck to both the Ravens and the Chiefs in the playoffs...

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 6,335 Mod ✭✭✭✭PerrinV2

adrian522 wrote: »
    Lost to the Chiefs 31-10.

I was always behind and Perrin was playing well.

Late on I was down 14, scrambling around with Josh Johnson, Hit a wide open AJ green, who drops hit and its ruled a fumble, a few plays later perrin scores and it's pretty much game over.

Best of luck to both the Ravens and the Chiefs in the playoffs...
    GG Adrian,bad luck on the fumble,a TD there and anything could have happened.
    You're pass rush was quite good,more often than not I didn't have time to let a play develop and had to dump it off to Charles if he wasn't protecting me or a reciever coming short over the middle.
    AJ Green is a bit of a nightmare,doubled up on him a few times,no bother for him.
    Ty for the game.

Advertisement